List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Mega Thread - Pickett is not eligible as F/S or NGA

Remove this Banner Ad

Giddy up a lot of people didnt want duursma last year and now have multiple number 1 fans. Give bianco a go if we pick him up

"The Power seem certain to take a tall defender with one of their selections in the later stages of the first-round. It appears to be a toss up between Worrell and Vic Country tall Sam De Koning. "

not much talk about De Koning on here?

"The Power seem certain to take a tall defender with one of their selections in the later stages of the first-round. It appears to be a toss up between Worrell and Vic Country tall Sam De Koning. "

DeKoning would cause a meltdown

He isn't a 1st round talent

He isn't a 1st round talent
Imagine if we pick a less talented tall defender with the pick we got for Howard whilst also trading down our first. Genius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hoping we get best available with pick 12 - Kemp / Stephens. Serong if those 2 are gone.
Pick 16 on a slider or Jeremy Sharp
Pick 18 - De Koning / Worrell

Pick Kemp and tell him that he's playing CHB instead of Jonas (who is 4 cm shorter than him) with the task of running through the midfield at every chance he gets.

That's why I want him...he's perfect.

Does Cal Twomey's phantom draft drop today? He usually does it two days before the draft and updates the day before.

Will day has massive upside. He looks like one of the smoothest most natural instinctive footballers you can see. 187cms. Moves brilliantly. Has that ability to see options and take them before anyone can blink

His injury history and the fact he weighs as much as wet paper worries me. I wonder if his body can handle putting on weight quickly and handle afl training loads without breaking down.
I know his old man who was a very good amateur league player, he always was a skinny kid but really bulked up in his late teens/early 20's. If Will has the same genes then I don't think you need to worry about his ability to handle putting on weight quickly. Having said that, I wouldn't have a clue about the mothers genes!

Day frightens me, especially at either of our first 2 picks. Skinny flanker with “upside”. Screams possible bust.

He could be an absolute flop

De Koning would be a bit early, but i'm probably the one person here that likes him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back