List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember watching his debut for the Cats and thinking he was an awesome talent. Not sure what happened.

Peculiar selection, not sure where he fits into our current side. The KPD options must have been very underwhelming, maybe Pasini is more advanced then most of us think.

I don’t mind this pick. Last week we played a forward pocket as sub and our entire SANFL midfield was top up players. At a minimum he’s ready to go depth.

Peculiar selection, not sure where he fits into our current side. The KPD options must have been very underwhelming, maybe Pasini is more advanced then most of us think.
KPD was never on the cards for the MSD. Clurey and Pasini both sitting as ready to go backup, plus we chop and change between 3/4 tall backs as it is depending on how we play Burton. It's far from a need.

Ruck isn't a long term need, but is certainly a short term need. If there's someone out there better than Lycett that would've made sense. A developing player wouldn't.

Realistically our big mid season hole is fast, goal scoring, small forward. Rioli is struggling, Fantasia hasn't gotten fit. Evans is slow and not taking his chances. It's the area we need to find someone. Not sure if Narkle can play that role.

Can certainly take more mid depth though too. Should help our reserves massively. Being more competitive in the SANFL has huge benefits for our player development. If we get all our players back from injury, the SANFL team could theoretically have Narkle, Fantasia, Jones, Mead, Evans, Lord and Jackson added to the team that lost to North by 2 goals. That's a huge boost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that every club that needed Ruck depth passed on Naismith says alot really, the competition hes going up against every week is pretty average and he never really looked AFL standard in his years at the Swans, good decision to back in the hand you already have there for mine.

Must admit I raised eyebrows when you picked Narkle though, dont think hed be in your top 8 picked midfielders and he really isnt remotely AFL standard playing any other position.

I’m thinking the selection of Quinton was partly tactical. He’s one of Esava Ratugolea’s best mates and I suspect you guys still have the intent to get him on your list for next year. Sad for us🙁.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back