Brownlow 2023 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we actually want Butters to win? I'm torn, a big part of me doesn't want this group to have any reason to celebrate and the fire in Wines belly quickly burnt out after his 2021 win, i would hate for that to happen to Butters.

I'd rather one of our players win a brownlow when they are drinking waters at the table.

I reckon the umpires are dumb as *, they prob dont know who Butters is, a Vic player will get it, Bontempelli seemed to be favourite most of the year.

I could do without a Daicos circle jerk tonight though. Outstanding young player and doing unprecedented things for a 2nd year player but my god is he one of the biggest media darlings the game has ever seen? Give him the brownlow for consoling Toby greene at the siren, what a lovely boy, no one has ever done that before at the end of a close battle.

Can imagine if Butters wins, the speech - I owe this medal to Kenny, he gave me the chance to play AFL, he's like a father figure to me, come up here Kenny and give me a big daddy hug.

There after the Browmlow medal was know as the the annual Kenny Hinkley medal.

Sorry, I am just so angry at this club atm, anything Port makes me sick.

Can imagine if Butters wins, the speech - I owe this medal to Kenny, he gave me the chance to play AFL, he's like a father figure to me, come up here Kenny and give me a big daddy hug.

Yeh, huge downside if he wins and blows smoke up Hinkleys arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will make me feel better if Josh Carr gets a a lot of credit.

But you are right, there will no doubt be a lot of spew worthy s**t said about Daddy.

I still can't work out this father figure s**t, i honestly don't get it. Why would you want your coach to be a father figure, it's not like this is auskick, it's weird.

I think it will be hard for Butters to win as it takes a bit of time for umpires to get on board new midfielders.

I hope he wins, he definitely deserves it. He's had a great year.

Do we actually want Butters to win? I'm torn, a big part of me doesn't want this group to have any reason to celebrate and the fire in Wines belly quickly burnt out after his 2021 win, i would hate for that to happen to Butters.

I'd rather one of our players win a brownlow when they are drinking waters at the table.
Abso ******* lutely

Butters getting a Brownlow would hopefully give him a lot of confidence for the future, and JHF and Rozee a lot of extra motivation

Also I reckon Bont wins it.

Butters best games were probably better than anybody, but I'm not sure he had enough of them, and Houston and Rozee could easily take votes away from him.

The umpires weirdly hate a bunch of Dogs players, guys like Libba who should be top 10 will end up getting rogered over and over again, and all Bont needs to do seems to be to get 20 touches to get 3 votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back