Brownlow AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

That was genuinely exciting. Cripps's speech was really sincere, came across as a good country bloke. Been through some tough times and a deserving winner.

Congratulations Vossy, 2 Brownlows in a row.

Well done Mitch on MOTY. Sensational grab.

GOTY was more like a backhanded compliment, the I Can't believe the big unco ruckman pulled it off award. Bolton robbed.

Go away Gil with your dirty millions. Your whole self important school marm attitude is stomach turning.
i hope everyone noticed the impact of our record TV rights deal tonight.

As in, Nathan Brown.

Oh yeah AFL, Boys Light Up as a chorus might seem a good idea for the Brownlow, but the actual lyrics about housewives banging taxi drivers and giving politicians blow jobs to further her husband's career while he's trying to get airline stewardesses into the sack maybe not such a great look. 😳🤔

Not sure many on the players would have a clue who James Reyne is.

How crazy was it when Nankervis got 3 votes against "an extra mid" finlayson and "elite ruck" Dixon?

Can't expect the umpires to understand the finer points of Ken Hinkley's revolutionary ruck tactics. Daddy Donuts playing 4D chess, everyone else doesn't even know what's going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Cripps, fine player & worthy winner. Big shout out to Touk who is forging an outstanding career.

Little observations

Fyfe polled a Krispy Kreme
Dusty a deuce, Rankine the same - $850k Haha
Toby Greene 4 votes, weird, since most of the commentators crack a stiffy whenever he’s 50m within the play

Finally, well done Karlos, you got 15 more votes more then Chad. Tell him we all said ‘Hi’.
toby is one of the best players in the comp playing a ridiculously difficult role in a flawed game plan, also gets bashed from pillar to post receiving zero help from umpires.

Did laugh at Tom Browne on 7 news from the Brownlow saying Port still in the hunt for Dunkley. ie, he's still telling me he hasn't made up his mind.

Also 7 Adelaide don't care about Port Adelaide.

Rozee with one second best on ground performance in the first half of the season is somehow All Australian midfield worthy. That still blows my mind. Well played Kornes I guess.
I wouldn’t ever base AA worthiness off the Brownlow. Far more accurate measures of a players value (I.e. coaches award)

Paddy Cripps wins the Brownlow with a 3 vote performance in a game he should've missed due to suspension.
A suspension that would make him ineligible.

One wonders if he won the appeal BECAUSE he was in contention for the Brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back