Brownlow AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

7:05pm tonight. Don't expect anyone to come close, but Rozee should do alright.

1663462898414.png

Be interesting to see how many Rozee gets. Coaches recognised him, will the umps?
I reckon he will push 15-20, which would be pretty amazing considering he started off slow and didn’t transition to full time mid until later in the season. He stands out because he is so flashy, he will win a brownlow at some point.

I have Neale winning with 33 votes from Miller and Petracca equal on 28.

Dark horse is Rory Laird. A chance to finish top 5.

Andrew Brayshaw won't get near it. Placing 5-10.

Highest vote getter for Port will be Wines who will finish 12th.

Rozee to only get 10 votes and finish equal 39th.

Incoming Port Brisbane player Dunkley to be the Bulldogs highest vote getter with 13.

Lets see how wrong I am. Most likely very wrong

Winner will come from Neale, Cripps, Brayshaw, Oliver. Got a feeling it'll be pretty close. I'll go with Neale from Brayshaw from Oliver.
Surely Cripps doesn’t get close. He’s been hyped in the media, but I thought his year was pretty average compared to the others at the top.

Surely Cripps doesn’t get close. He’s been hyped in the media, but I thought his year was pretty average compared to the others at the top.

Cripps could potentially be on 18 votes by round 8. He’ll fade as Carlton did though. Will finish top 10 still

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm tipping Andrew Brayshaw for 32 with a very close top 5 only a point or two behind (neale, miller, oliver, cripps)

I think Rozee will be our highest with appox 18

I'm tipping Andrew Brayshaw for 32 with a very close top 5 only a point or two behind (neale, miller, oliver, cripps)

I think Rozee will be our highest with appox 18

Brayshaw has very few taking votes off him. If he doesn't win it then he's going very, very close.

Apparently the question "What/who are you wearing?" has been banned on the red carpet.

Insanity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back