MVP SANFL 2022 Magarey Medal Count and SA Footy HOF Inductions

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see Andrew Moore with a Magarey Medal, do you? #TeamYoung vindicated after all these years.

Well done to Aaron Young winning the 2022 Magarey, he was a more than handy player in his time on the Power list and as has already been suggested by R FC I too believe he would have been much more effective as the Maggie's captain than Sutcliffe, who at face value has been pretty much a non event in the role.

Onya Youngy.

His 2016 for us was certainly one of the more unexpected seasons weve seen.

Was always an exceptional state league player

Well done Youngy. A few ex Port players part of the North Adelaide side, including coach so i hope they go all the way this year.

And is anyone going to congratulate Kane Cornes on getting into the SA footy Hall of Fame? Congrats Kane, i still love ya.

It’s funny how the SANFL diehards complain about Port and Crows having a side in the comp for fairness sake but will take handy AFL players on their list.

It’s funny how the SANFL diehards complain about Port and Crows having a side in the comp for fairness sake but will take handy AFL players on their list.

Be interesting to see if the vocal Norwood knobs on social media are just as putrid this weekend, win or lose.

Especially when it's guys we initially drafted, settled & probably only hang around or return because of Port connections lol.

I was saying Young should have been captain for us when he got delisted. Sutcliffe didn't even get a vote.
Not one top up player got a vote, surely Sutcliffe is finished, watched Sam Gray on Saturday twice the footballer Sutcliffe is.
Miller Carter was a top up player at Port couldn't make the Port Districts side on Saturday, who by the way had Tom Corcoran Sam Gray and Tom Gray running around, the gamestyle was a lot better to watch and the crowd on Saturday at Large reserve was bigger than a lot of SANFL games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back