SANFL List Management 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Justin Westhoff clone. 198cm 87kg from the Barossa

Playing as a true swingman for the Bulldogs, Gilchrist rotated to either end of the ground and impacted with his marking in both roles. He took some time to build into the game but had a purple patch during term three, taking back-to-back intercept marks in defence before rolling forward for a shot on goal. He was also prominent in the final quarter, using his reach as a marking target at half-forward and helping to link Centrals inside 50. Gilchrist claimed a game-high nine marks, including four contested among his 18 touches.

Scouting Notes: SANFL U18s – Round 17

Last edited:
Justin Westhoff clone. 198cm 87kg from the Barossa

Playing as a true swingman for the Bulldogs, Gilchrist rotated to either end of the ground and impacted with his marking in both roles. He took some time to build into the game but had a purple patch during term three, taking back-to-back intercept marks in defence before rolling forward for a shot on goal. He was also prominent in the final quarter, using his reach as a marking target at half-forward and helping to link Centrals inside 50. Gilchrist claimed a game-high nine marks, including four contested among his 18 touches.

Scouting Notes: SANFL U18s – Round 17

South Gawler :Yuck:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he and bailey chamberlain have gone to port
Thanks for the heads up, I see that Chamberlain played 3 games in 2023 for West's senior side and that he's 21 years old, 180cm, 76kg.

What position does he play?

I wonder who our new marquee player will be? Some thought Will Snelling would be a good fit but he has signed with Sturt.

An experienced mid would be my preference.

Last edited:
I wonder who our new marquee player will be? Some thought Will Snelling would be a good fit but he has signed with Sturt.

An experienced mid would be my preference.
Might just be Nick Moore with a payrise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back