• Charlie Dixon

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • No, not them. This guy

Votes: 22 6.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tommy Rocklegs was just on SEN he doesn't expect it to change, he seems like a good bloke actually too bad he can't outrun a turtle.

Tommy Chickenlegs..

Hasn’t seen a leg press in his senior career. WTF does he do every year when he gets his routine shoulder recos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty telling that he has no faith in either of our co-captains despite playing with both (not just briefly either)

i wouldn't take much from it, to Kane the only Kaptain was Kane

all he is doing is muddying the conversation waters with his Gelenelg-Yellow-Piss stained opinion. that's what all these dull, chunky, Crown drinking buffoons on the air are doing. none of them are Port Adelaide people so their opinion does not matter.

Should've never been taken away from Boak but it's done now. Most on here wanted it to happen.

We really don't have many real standout leaders, those that are not only strong leaders but solid consistent contributors on the field too. I think that's important, you don't want your leaders struggling for form or staying on the park.

No doubt Ebert and Hartlett have strong leadership qualities abut they've both had issues with form consistency and recently they've both struggled with injuries too.

The reality is Wines and Jonas are still probably our best options until someone like Houston, Duursma, or Rozee is ready to take over. Whether it's one of them or both again i don't really care anymore.

It's stuff like this that is getting really frustrating for me. what's the point of saying something like this?

Watch Patch Adams and you will understand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a good look that Jonas comes out saying no change to co-captains yet Hamish speaks to the media wanting to be captain. I smell internal problems with the playing group

Hinkley Voss Davies Kochie KT Vanstone have taken us completely backwards
Vanstone? As in Amanda? What’d she do to the game plan? Oh mate, you’ve lost the plot.

He mentioned 5 other people on there and Wanganeen has been on the board for about 5 minutes.
Maybe try reading my post in context.

But yes, he did mention five other people of whom only Koch is also on the board. Vanstone was the only board member blamed that isn't the chairman.

Last edited:
Back