Official Team Thread Season 29 - Furies Secret B&F 18 June 7PM - No Dumbarses Allowed!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Relax guys it's all good, I'm just throwing in a line and your biting way too easily. Anyway I wouldnt bring the team in out of respect for TJASTA

Good luck this season 👍
C'mon mate i was going for at least 3/10 and The Half Back did get quite melty.
This is one of the quickest back pedals I've seen in a long time! Congrats friendo.
He sulks everyday as he can no longer fit his mums dresses.
Jesus christ, you're like a dog with a bone, just can't let go can ya?

This is one of the quickest back pedals I've seen in a long time! Congrats friendo.

Jesus christ, you're like a dog with a bone, just can't let go can ya?
You and Ned_Flanders were melting quicker than a mr whippy soft serve on a 40 degree day. I'll save my best for the season.

You and Ned_Flanders were melting quicker than a mr whippy soft serve on a 40 degree day. I'll save my best for the season.
This must be your first week in the SFA if you think there's been any melts in this thread :tearsofjoy:

LOL. The Furies have turned soft.

nah, we just know that when a mormon comes banging on your door the best response is to slam it in their face

melting? jeez. this is why i hate your mob, "this" is a melt? calling something a melt does not make it a melt. FFS its not a Furies melt unless we have 2-3 reds by now

now jog off back to the bombers board mini-me

melting? jeez. this is why i hate your mob, "this" is a melt? calling something a melt does not make it a melt. FFS its not a Furies melt unless we have 2-3 reds by now

Careful cadsky they will thread ban you.

tenor.gif

LOL. The Furies have turned soft.
Sad.
This must be your first week in the SFA if you think there's been any melts in this thread :tearsofjoy:
Nice melt cuck.
Oh there has been. Particularly behind the scenes.
Astonishing really.
nah, we just know that when a mormon comes banging on your door the best response is to slam it in their face
There is no other way man. Those pricks think they are doing gods work. Have you ever met the campaigner? It’s make believe.

You don’t hate all of us.

E2C43CAE-8E9A-44E1-951A-DDB1C399077A.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be a certain ex Furie who is now somehow a mod?

you mean dumbarse? the douche who worked behind the scenes to try to get me booted as captain last year during my faux captaincy? you think he's a friend of the Furies? you seriously cannot be this dumb

wait, i stand corrected

you mean dumbarse? the douche who worked behind the scenes to try to get me booted as captain last year during my faux captaincy? you think he's a friend of the Furies? you seriously cannot be this dumb

wait, i stand corrected

And yet he appears, just like that!

And yet he appears, just like that!

dumbarse is like herpes

even once you * him off, he comes back from time to time just to be a pain in the utensil

he is also something to be ashamed of, and all those who suffer his pestilence claim to never have encountered him

Last edited:
dumbarse is like herpies

even once you fu** him off, he comes back from time to time just to be a pain in the utensil

he is also something to be ashamed of, and all those who suffer his pestilence claim to never have encountered him

Phew that's a relief. Imagine if he was like herpes!

dumbarse is like herpies

even once you fu** him off, he comes back from time to time just to be a pain in the utensil

WOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back