Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons @ Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarkyn_24 BEEG

Was going to post on the Beams thread but didn't want some flog doing me for trolling even if it was in peace

Took the punt on him, the risks were high and didn't come off
Hard to argue didn't cost much because who knows what you wouldve got with those picks.
Well for certain almost would be more then what you got from him in his second stint and maybe wouldve been the difference last year or this...

I agree there should be chop out, if its 1 lump it's going to get blown straight away and they know there is issues
5-6 years - 150k, which basically give him a wage and more then enough to live off for the next little bit - maybe - let's be honest not ..
Between the Club, Player Manager, Players Association should all look to stretch it out for his well being and it's a win for the Pies as well
Im sure thats the angle the Pies will be going for

However great news for De Goey retention and having a crack at another player

Enjoy your weekend !
The club needs to look after itself here - they should be paying the maximum amount it can this season and then do what is most beneficial for its cap structuring going forward. The fact that Beams can’t discharge his responsibilities in itself should lead to forfeiture of the remaining salary but we know that won’t happen.

giphy.gif

Helllloooooo

I took a couple of days respite for the sake of my sanity. Not that it’s the Dragons fault, you guys have actually been great this week.

Of course we are spudly

One in the same... In the Bombers thread.

I used to know someone like that.

Come on im running on no sleep this is as good as it gets.. i knew what i ment in my own head and in there it was funny.. good luck tomorrow.. play Caz in a decent position
Is hard running 2 accounts mate ?

Or you just not using the other 1 for now ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry fed up of this bollox where someone calls someone out then never backs it up... Don't be soft!

Spill it!
Calling out nothing, asking questions to have some answers so stop throwing stuff yourself :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back