Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stuff King Tenz

It was great to have the three favourites for the EKA all in the same match thread. Congratulations on being third favourite ;)
As long you're first then we know it hasn't been fixed.

You got my vote 😘

How is 12 goals in 5 games as a non-key forward bad?
That's actually very impressive, he might be taking all SFA forward pocket off me. :angry:

But ultimately because his teams lose. I would joke and accuse you of having a selfish attitude, but that would be the equivalent of calling okeydoke a team first player and a good bloke. ;)

That's actually very impressive, he might be taking all SFA forward pocket off me. :angry:

But ultimately because his teams lose. I would joke and accuse you of having a selfish attitude, but that would be the equivalent of calling okeydoke a team first player and a good bloke. ;)
12 goals and 48 posts per game from a pocket. Probably the biggest lock for all-SFA at the moment ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 : 24.32 {C} - Easy tapout for Strigoi.
4 : 24.43 {rW} - Ligma is now off and running.
4 : 24.47 {rW} - Strigoi runs past and takes the handpass.
4 : 24.51 {rHBF} - Quick hands to Bradesmaen under pressure.
4 : 24.57 {rHBF} - Bradesmaen bounces the ball.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
DRAGONS FFC : 14.11.95
MT. BULLER DEMONS : 14.7.91

Match Over!
lol

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
DRAGONS FFC : 14.11.95
MT. BULLER DEMONS : 14.7.91

Match Over!
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Geez, what a win Dragons!! It was an even first term but our second quarter was very ordinary only to come back into the game with a much improved third term. Things didn't look too great towards the end there being down by more than three goals with less than six minutes to play but a frantic finish saw us take home victory in front of the home crowd. :thumbsu:

Bradesmaen played another stellar game, including kicking the goal to win us the match while big_icky, prpl_jss, Ligma and Strigoi all contributed strongly on the day and Blaze Storm's late cameo put us right back into the contest.

Nice to secure the win at home. Next week sees us take on the Furies in another important matchup. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back