Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

An illegal alien in the US has been charged with incest and rape after he impregnated an 11 year old relative. The illegal alien, who had already been deported once, admitted to raping his relative about 100 times. A sickening story which highlights the need to deport illegal aliens and stop illegal immigration. More needs to be done.

USA has form on this. A bunch of Saudi servicemen were found cruising jihadi websites while training in the USA and were sent home

Most expected that, but the ones who were also found with child pr0n pics were also not charged and also sent home.

Total sanction, being booted from the military, that's it

An illegal alien in the US has been charged with incest and rape after he impregnated an 11 year old relative. The illegal alien, who had already been deported once, admitted to raping his relative about 100 times. A sickening story which highlights the need to deport illegal aliens and stop illegal immigration. More needs to be done.

Is your deportation idea for all rapists?

Screenshot_20200217-220128.png

Enemy of the people.

Gives a false angle now for a conspiracy theory to muddy the waters.
If it was really an issue, why didn't the GOP defence do something about it when they selected the jury? Why do they have no evidence of wrongdoing?
Why are they relying on these propaganda arms of the Gov like the DailyCaller to push this?

Flood the story with misinformation until no one knows what's going on.
What a prediction.

Look at the unadulterated propaganda and spin in the last 9 pages.
And the cult of personality/hero worship.

Trump is the only one to make an attempt to curb illegal immigration.

Both parties say they will curb it, but really both parties have sold out to big business who want cheap labour and an ever increasing population to sell their goods and services.

Whats even worse is the Sanctuary cities that give drivers licences to illegals, refuse to hand criminals over to Federal authorities and release them back onto the streets, yet even when released and they have committed terrible crimes the sanctuary cities authorities are not held responsible.

Google Angel mums.

Nailed it.

Sure, but I'd say there's bigger fish to fry than illegals who are rapists.
I'd like rapists and paedophiles locked up and punished. Not sent to another country to find more victims.

I wouldn't want to leave it up to another country. I'd want to know they weren't getting away with it or escaping.

What a prediction.

Look at the unadulterated propaganda and spin in the last 9 pages.
And the cult of personality/hero worship.
You don't have to agree with everything posted you could post some of your own unadulterated propaganda and we'll call it even.

See how easy this is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are we talking about grabbing an arse patting a bum...groping and patting are pretty different things. You are right it is called sexual assault these days and it is also true back in the day that boys /girls/young men/young women/older men/older women touched each other as a bit of a flirting game. Is that hard to believe. Maybe it is for some and yeh we whistled at attractive women as they walked down the street. It was all pretty harmless stuff and socially acceptable at the time. Times have changed my friend and it is no longer acceptable and that is ok as well. I do not whistle or grope/pat women on the arse or anywhere else. But if you are advocating the use of violence then you are the one who has not moved on. I did get hit on by a homosexual in a bar I should not have been in and my reaction was to laugh and head to a more hetro friendly bar...my mistake. So your assertions that imply some sort of macho response is false. Your other accusation is not worth answering because no answer would satisfy you.

What in the actual f***?

The woman was groped inappropriately by a complete stranger. It’s not flirting, it’s not a friendly gesture. It is sexual assault.

Let’s say it happened to your daughter/wife/mother/girlfriend? What sort of response would you expect of them? How would you respond if you witnessed it?

The vast majority of your post is irrelevant and reads as though you pine for the "good old days" where you could treat women as objects without repercussions.

If you sexually assault someone, you can expect them to defend themselves. That's what it boils down to.
All your post is irrelevant. Violence begets violence that's what it boils down to. Yep I wasted words on you. You obviously have not lived long enough to know times change. Pine for the good old days...nice putdown but frankly the only good thing about the good old days is the fact they are gone. Keep playing the man tho.

What in the actual f***?

The woman was groped inappropriately by a complete stranger. It’s not flirting, it’s not a friendly gesture. It is sexual assault.

Let’s say it happened to your daughter/wife/mother/girlfriend? What sort of response would you expect of them? How would you respond if you witnessed it?
Do you make this stuff up?

I just don't see things like that as even negative, let alone indicative of some objective failure of ideology.

That's right, you don't - that doesn't mean a lot of people don't take umbrage to such things.

I'm not sure someone so narcissistic and brazen, which we all knew before hand, would've got elected IF he didn't use negative rhetoric against impractical progressive ideology (if you view what he said in his campaign that way). In fact I'm willing to bet he would not have been elected if he did not.

Can you think of a better reason why he got elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back