Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I really want to ask if you still get the sweeties as well, but I'll resist the urge.
I feel like I inadvertently gave too much emphasis to that post. Teacher in question I know nothing bad about (he just gave everyone the massive creeps).

And we all took the sweeties. Even creeped out little kids are remarkably practical in these situations :thumbsu:

Wellllll then now I'm really looking forward to Sunday.
You’ll get smashed. Not by me necessarily given that s**t sim is capable of dragging me before I’m on the park, but by somebody for sure. Headless for example

Be careful. I think Bonz is going to offer you some sweeties
Oh I’m all old and hardened now. I’m not quite old enough to offer Bonz a “knuckle sandwich” but I’m easily old enough to find that phrase awesome and super funny

Oh I’m all old and hardened now. I’m not quite old enough to offer Bonz a “knuckle sandwich” but I’m easily old enough to find that phrase awesome and super funny
Bonz wants to take you out to dinner.

1582791832587.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, we serve knuckle sandwiches at the bakery.

por_please_ya and xenxen, could one of you serve a knuckle sandwich to Bonz please? No charge.

Sorry. No go.

We deliver, but we don't do deliveries.
I gave that a like for what I was, and still am, sure was a great joke. I don’t understand it but that’s not on you. I’m a bit thick.

I gave that a like for what I was, and still am, sure was a great joke. I don’t understand it but that’s not on you. I’m a bit thick.
It wasn't a joke. I was serious. We don't do deliveries :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back