Mega Thread 2020 Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hope that it would have been as simple as advising the Kings that not arriving at the game is a forfeit.
well publicly they've gone the other way where "In this instance, games four and five were cancelled by the League due to unforeseen circumstances pursuant to rule 34 (regarding game abandonment) of the NBL operations manual." (NBL commissioner Jeremy Loeliger) Possibly didn't want Bogut to complain any more than usual if they directly blamed Sydney for forfeiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how the Carlton Board, who were pushing the "it's only preseason we'll get better" narrative, are taking all this?

I wonder how the Carlton Board, who were pushing the "it's only preseason we'll get better" narrative, are taking all this?

Poorly I hope.

We've all been smelling what Carlton are cooking for years now. It's clear their supporters have no taste buds beciase year after year they serve up s**t.

Not sure if they will be **** all year but the concerning thing for Carlton is that Bolton sucked but did it with the kids in key roles. Teague has Curnow and Murphy in the middle and they are still dire.

Which is why they bounced back in the 2nd half of the year. Put Murphy and Curnow back into the guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back