Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I though Quivorir was gonna bring in all 4 goals on his lonesome at one point. 2 goals and then two more opportunities. Fortunately, I yelled out that he eats the wrong grapes at exactly the right moment and he could no longer see the goals through his tears.

I though Quivorir was gonna bring in all 4 goals on his lonesome at one point. 2 goals and then two more opportunities. Fortunately, I yelled out that he eats the wrong grapes at exactly the right moment and he could no longer see the goals through his tears.

That experience is why you have one of the key defensive posts...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a s**t stressful week trying to source food and wasn't watching for much of it until a day or two ago when a bountiful delivery arrived. Apologies. At a glance, massive fun brought in by the Our Lady Of Good Pumplian Demons all week and I missed a lot of great hijinxians. Thanks for putting on a good week for us at the snowdome Mt Buller. I know this is a rare loss for you so we'll be asking for 12 points from the league for the anomaly. Only 4 goals up with a quarter to play felt like stepping right into your web, but either we held on or you couldn't be bothered trying to snatch it. Probably out of pity. At this rate, prolly catch up again in finals, 'cause we seem to have forget to s**t ourselves midseason like we usually do. But there's always a chance. Good luck in future weeks and always remember you became only the 6th to 2, recently, while we are the much further ahead 5th.

Good folks at the Dees. Can we have pizza now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back