Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I've ever heard/read about anyone that drinks their own families bathwater as much as this bird.

It's Cersi Lannister stuff.

Disgusting and disgraceful? Bagging a legend of the game - iconic father, iconic husband etc.

I hate Kane as much as the next person, but he hardly ripped him a new one, he just said the mark is a little bit overrated, which tbh it probably is, but there's been 50 years of football with a massive explosion in athleticism since.

She's got genuine problems.

Reading Jezza's Wikipedia, there's some genuine mayo in it compared to most profiles of past players.

I think Kate's been to the Rompingwins school of Wikipedia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funny thing here is that Alex himself couldn't give a continental what Cornes said about the mark. He knows the significance of the Mark is an in Williamson's call and in fact spurred on a lifelong incredibly close friendship between the two families. Jezza was in the front row of the great Mike Williamson's funeral last year, accompanied by his eldest daughter (who is a natural beauty unlike plastic fantastic). Guess which daughter was nowhere to seen.

Was Rompingwings the Daniel Chick posts on here?

It should be a requirement of BF membership to know of arguably the most iconic thread on this website, much like the citizenship test.

It created the certified legendary thread tag.

Rompingwins was Hamish McLachlan's login alias that he used to edit his own (very favourably) Wikipedia page. It was also the name of a racehorse he owned at the time. This was all discovered by the detective work of BF members at the time.

Enjoy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back