Competition Melbourne Suburban Football League - Announcement and Sign ups

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm having a bit of design burnout, but if anyone is struggling for inspo, I have created a random list of suburbs of Melbourne with some mascots:
Docklands Marvels
East Melbourne Medics (named for their hospitals)
Flemington Racers
Kensington Kangaroos (baby North Melbourne)
West Melbourne Nationals (based on their trainyards and freight distro)
South Yarra Serpents

Abbotsford Brewers are in if I can throw a design together in time. Navy and cream, perhaps a splash of crimson.

This is the current lay of the land for the MSFL. Still plenty of real estate available if people are keen, as you can see we've barely touched the south east.

It has become a pretty big comp, so I may look at having conferences or divisions if everyone submits and we do end up with 20+ entries. I'm happy to do so, so please keep submitting nominations as you like.

1587737641087.png

This is the current lay of the land for the MSFL. Still plenty of real estate available if people are keen, as you can see we've barely touched the south east.

It has become a pretty big comp, so I may look at having conferences or divisions if everyone submits and we do end up with 20+ entries. I'm happy to do so, so please keep submitting nominations as you like.

View attachment 864194
Can someone tell me how to do a PM'd imgur link? I have no idea sorry!

Can someone tell me how to do a PM'd imgur link? I have no idea sorry!

Go to www.imgur.com and upload your images to there, and then send me the link it creates via starting a conversation with me on BigFooty.

Imgur links make it a lot easier for me to put the polls than just having images uploaded to BigFooty itself.

Thanks!

View attachment 864194

Controversial relocation for Southbank Sonics.

I'd love to give it a go if the deadline hasn't closed yet. I'm not real familiar with Melbourne suburbs but if Hotham Hill is available I'd give that a go.
Is it one jumper for home and one for away or one jumper for both home and away shown with home and white shorts?

El_Scorcho can I jump in and do a second team in Berwick?

I'm happy with a second team in Berwick but I'd suggest an alternative name like Berwick South or similar.

I'd love to give it a go if the deadline hasn't closed yet. I'm not real familiar with Melbourne suburbs but if Hotham Hill is available I'd give that a go.
Is it one jumper for home and one for away or one jumper for both home and away shown with home and white shorts?

Absolutely still available. One jumper and one pair of socks, presented in one image with coloured shorts and one image with white shorts for home and away.

I'm happy with a second team in Berwick but I'd suggest an alternative name like Berwick South or similar.

Absolutely still available. One jumper and one pair of socks, presented in one image with coloured shorts and one image with white shorts for home and away.

A second senior club actually started in Berwick this year (or was due to before COVID) - Berwick Springs.

Abbotsford Brewers are in if I can throw a design together in time. Navy and cream, perhaps a splash of crimson.
At this stage the Brewers will have to be on pause until next season - I'd rather not enter than use the same design for the whole season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not actively posting heavily in this thread because numbers are pretty good already, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy to accept whoever is keen. If the actual submitted entries go beyond 20 i'll just split it into conferences.

Usually I don't love a longer season with comps like this, but i'm hoping the ability to resubmit gives people more reason to stay interested for longer.

Also, can people post in this thread if they've submitted? I'm sure someone sent me something that I quickly saw on my phone while at work but now I can't find it in my conversations. I have several entries already

CluelessAnyAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

Entry is in.

Can I possibly make a late entry please? Sunshine with the colours Red and Yellow.

s̵̼͎̼̫̿́̔̀͋͜͝ͅu̵̯̣͂̑̍̔͜͝b̶̤̪͐͌̑̀̎͘m̴̘͓̾̃̈̕í̵̩͕̍͊́̚ṫ̷̨͖͈͕̫͎t̸̢̰̝͚͓̜̿̔ë̶̡͉̖́̓̈d̶̡̡̢͚͚̍́

Thanks to all who have submitted entries! We have about 16 entrants at the moment. If you're running a bit late, I'm currently busy at work so I might not get to this for a couple of days. The aim will be to get round 1 up by Sunday night.

Thanks to all who have submitted entries! We have about 16 entrants at the moment. If you're running a bit late, I'm currently busy at work so I might not get to this for a couple of days. The aim will be to get round 1 up by Sunday night.
Sorry for some reason I thought the due date was 20/5. Mine design is finished I just need to wack it on a presentation. I'll do that tonight and send it through!!

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Nearly ready to go on this one, I'm aiming for round 1 to be up Sunday night.

The Italian , I believe you've tried to send me your kits but I haven't received them, can you reply to the conversation I started with you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back