Autopsy Round 4, 2020: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine comfortable beating the Premiers and your fan base is still bickering amongst themselves, couldn’t be us right guys?!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s more a case of some supporters commenting on Ross’ part in the team effort on Dusty & others asking whether that offset the howlers that he made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm calling it now, Long is our best indigenous player since Nicky Winmar.

He doesn't have much to beat though, the overrated Clarke brothers, f*** they were a waste of two top 10 draft picks.

tyca1lG.jpg

The Marshall one wasn't a mistake, he clearly touched the ball and went to lay a tackle afterwards.

Nope. He tackle
The Marshall one wasn't a mistake, he clearly touched the ball and went to lay a tackle afterwards.

Nope....he ran WAY over the mark and tackled him after the ump blew the whistle..50 every day of the week

Regardless of how you rate Ross generally, I think it's better to see him playing to his strengths… his primary role was to blanket a couple of A grade midfielders which he did a very good job of, plus he had some influence with the footy with 16 touches, 4 i50's, 3 clearances - similar numbers as Martin.

Better than him running around half back where we have far better options and users of the footy.
agree, he's not a hb flanker, but I think if you watch all of his possessions back, most of those i50s/clearances came from him on the defensive side of the ball up (nothing wrong with that), getting a handball receive and then immediately screwing it onto his boot while facing the boundary. I'll rewatch it, but I can't remember a single drop punt from his 9 kicks. I'm sure there were I just can't recall, probably selective memory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm calling it now, Long is our best indigenous player since Nicky Winmar.

He doesn't have much to beat though, the overrated Clarke brothers, f*** they were a waste of two top 10 draft picks.
Xavier was bloody good, body just didn't hold up

Huge game next week which just makes travis aulds fixture utterly ridiculous. There was no reason why we shouldn't have been on free to air for today's game or next week's. Hell even the week before.

Blues are up and about. It'll be a big game for both clubs!

I'm not paying much attention to footy at the moment, more important things going on. Didn't even see much of tonight's game.

But the one thing that sticks out to me is that in three weeks we've played the teams who finished last year 1st, 4th, 7th. Two comfortable wins and a poor loss seems to me a pretty good return from that lot.

Tonight was fantastic and can really start seeing a path forward not just into the 8 but pushing further. Irioning out the howler, particularly from our rebounding defenders, will hopefully come as the next area of improvement. They did a great job tonight so just a growth area to limit those mistakes to very rare from the occassional that occur now.

Hope our players start playing to the umpires decision. Roma and Gresh both gave away stupid 50's. In an empty stadium there is no excuse for hearing the umps. Another area of growth.

Bloody good win. Feeling a bit like 2004. Green shoots exploding at a quicker rate now.

Oh that we could be at the 'G' next week to watch us against that !@#$ of a club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back