Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
After 41 months of White House staff saying Trump doesn’t turn up to work before lunch and rarely reads his briefings.
- Quickly gets bored if a presentation doesn’t continually refer to him.
- No interest whatsoever in policy.
- Spends most of the day watching TV and calling donors.
- Focus since day one has been on campaigning for re-election.

Republicans have now come out claiming that the daily briefing is 60 pages and NO president has ever read it.

Their own poster child George Bush read the briefings regularly and he probably needed the damn things in crayon!

After 41 months of White House staff saying Trump doesn’t turn up to work before lunch and rarely reads his briefings.
- Quickly gets bored if a presentation doesn’t continually refer to him.
- No interest whatsoever in policy.
- Spends most of the day watching TV and calling donors.
- Focus since day one has been on campaigning for re-election.

Republicans have now come out claiming that the daily briefing is 60 pages and NO president has ever read it.

That would take someone with high IQ about 10 minutes, or two cigarettes.

What I don't get about the RW conspiracy theorists is they are always banging on about Gates & Soros trying to ruin their lives and take their freedoms but they can't join the dots that the "special" information they get from whatever site de jour is pushing it is created & disseminated by a thinktank funded by the Koch's & their ilk who actually ARE screwing things up for everyone else.

It's either that or Russian/Chinese trolls.

And they call everyone else Sheeple . . .

Destroying trust in traditional investigative journalism and objective scientific truth is the legacy of Bannon & Co and it's made the world a much worse place.
Same dickheads who rant about " the mainstream media " yet start tossing off as soon as that worm hannity pops up on screen

wonder if Bolton included this in his book and it got pulled for its classified nature Or he forgot to include it?
It is in his book I heard (haven't read the book). Bolton himself told Trump about this.

NYT reports it's confirmed it was in written briefings.

He was told, and given reports.

He was told BEFORE inviting Russia to the G7, and before weakening NATO by withdrawing troops from Germany.

Use of terms like treason by the Democrats could normally be ignored as partisan hyperbole. But this shit is going to get nasty.

Can you imagine Obama being told this, then weakening NATO, and inviting Russia to the G7. Republicans would go absolutely apeshit.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is in his book I heard (haven't read the book). Bolton himself told Trump about this.

He was told BEFORE inviting Russia to the G7, and before weakening NATO by withdrawing troops from Germany.

Use of terms like treason by the Democrats could normally be ignored as partisan hyperbole. But this sh*t is going to get nasty.

Can you imagine Obama being told this, then weakening NATO, and inviting Russia to the G7. Republicans would go absolutely apeshit.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
i am asking about 2019 not 2020.

it would seem the get out clause for trump was that he never reads reports, get bolton to swear under oath in congress he told him

Their own poster child George Bush read the briefings regularly and he probably needed the damn things in crayon!
Most read them thoroughly at least once - 10-15 pages, took notes and then called in the experts, to ask questions; to qualify their understanding and broaden knowledge.

Hugely important part of their day which they would do early. Not **** 2-2.30.

Gary Cohn (Chief Economic Advisor) writing in an email: “It’s worse than you can imagine … Trump won’t read anything—not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers, nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.”

It is just bullshit for the ‘village idiots’ to say that Trump drives record profits for American companies, and increases employment opportunities for black Americans. Watching TV hasn’t even given him the ability to regurgitate ‘motherhood statements’ like other politicians do EVERY DAY on cable news.

Watching TV achieves ‘jack shit’ at normal places of employment - the West Wing less so.

P.S. The moron didn’t even have the sense to pause and rewind News shows, for nice phrases he heard - oh yeah, nice turn of phrase, I’ll use that at upcoming Press Conferences (I did it with every High Court ruling I read, for Training Handout examples ).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which explains why they also shut down the Chapo Trap House reddit...?
Chapo Trap House was literally constantly calling for the murder of police and people they didn't agree with. They had to break a few eggs to make their omellette seem legitimate.

I spent a lot of time on the_donald and never saw any calls for violence or abuse against anyone.

Trumps 1st day.

On President Donald Trump’s first full day in office, he crossed the Potomac to visit CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where he attempted to assure the intelligence professionals gathered there that nobody—nobody—cared about the agency more than he did. Of course, the people who work at the CIA are paid to see through such deception—which, in this case, may not have been terribly hard, given that Trump had just days earlier compared them to Nazis.

Trump compounded the awkwardness of this moment by choosing as his backdrop the hallowed Memorial Wall, which commemorates men and women of the CIA killed in the line of duty—and then compounded this compounding by saying casually, “Probably almost everybody in this room voted for me, but I will not ask you to raise your hands if you did.”
And then segued straight into musing how no-one would ever break his record for the number of appearances on the front cover of Time (a record he never held, BTW).

This to a room of some of the toughest, most rigorous, most intelligent, most exacting hardarses on the planet.

I spent a lot of time on the_donald and never saw any calls for violence or abuse against anyone.

”We are clear in our site-wide policies that posting content that encourages or threatens violence is not allowed on Reddit,” a Reddit spokesperson said in an emailed statement to Recode. “As we have shared, we are sensitive to what could be considered political speech, however, recent behaviors including threats against the police and public figures is content that is prohibited by our violence policy. As a result, we have actioned individual users and quarantined the subreddit.”

”We are clear in our site-wide policies that posting content that encourages or threatens violence is not allowed on Reddit,” a Reddit spokesperson said in an emailed statement to Recode. “As we have shared, we are sensitive to what could be considered political speech, however, recent behaviors including threats against the police and public figures is content that is prohibited by our violence policy. As a result, we have actioned individual users and quarantined the subreddit.”

Yes, I am aware of their "reasoning" when they initally shado-banned the trhead months ago and when they recently installed Reddit-admins which banned all posting. The evidence of such claims provided to the Mod team were literally a couplf of "**** the police" esque comments that were immediately deleted when identified by the admins. The kind of stuff you'd see in every single thread on Reddit, in particular any one of the lefty-subs right now proppoing up the BLM, **** the police narrative.

Jesuschrist, I cannot believe you posted that article as if it was some grand trump-card. Are you out of your mind. Hahaha, wowee.

The Donald was banned to impact the election, nothing more nothing less.

i am asking about 2019 not 2020.

it would seem the get out clause for trump was that he never reads reports, get bolton to swear under oath in congress he told him
I thought it was 2019, though I could be wrong.

Not reading the reports isnt a get out clause, if anything, its worse.

What else hasn't he read that he should of.

Its like saying, the Dr didn't actually miss your cancer, because he never looked at the X ray that showed it.

Use of terms like treason by the Democrats could normally be ignored as partisan hyperbole. But this sh*t is going to get nasty.

Germany weakened NATO by not funding it adequately. The US is paying more than their fair share to protect Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back