Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor/Story I’ve been told today from someone in the AFL halls.
A Bombers player has been caught sending illicit pictures to underaged girls on Snapchat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ahh geez, not the same guy again ?!

Not sure of who you’re referring to... but it’s not a former Bulldogs player if that’s who you mean. Members of the Fox Footy team have seen the pics I’m told.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The partying behind the scenes of a certain reality show got way out of hand and included some Caligula-esque displays between a number of the participants.

An ex AFL participant in the show who was involved in said horizontal entertainment quit and got out of dodge. Guilt stricken and concerned his wife would find out.

The partying behind the scenes of a certain reality show got way out of hand and included some Caligula-esque displays between a number of the participants.

An ex AFL participant in the show who was involved in said horizontal entertainment quit and got out of dodge. Guilt stricken and concerned his wife would find out.
Survivor obv

Insterstate champ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty questionable if it was Survivor. Shaun Hampson and Simon Black are the only possibilities and they were in a jury with 4 of the first 5 members being guys. Janine Allis was the 6th jury member and Abbey Holmes was only there for the last 2/3 days.
I though Big Brother at 1st but Dan Gorringe isn't married ( yet ) i don't think.

So " I'm a celebrity " then i assume

Barry Hall

The missus of a friend used to work at Ferrari Formalwear in Perth at the start of the decade. On two non-consecutive occasions, she's hired suits to AFL players (she's not an AFL fan). Both times she asked for their names, they responded "Don't you know who I am?". One was Matthew Pavlich (understandable I'd say). The other.............Tom Swift!

The missus of a friend used to work at Ferrari Formalwear in Perth at the start of the decade. On two non-consecutive occasions, she's hired suits to AFL players (she's not an AFL fan). Both times she asked for their names, they responded "Don't you know who I am?". One was Matthew Pavlich (understandable I'd say). The other.............Tom Swift!
And in opposite news - a player fronts the desk of the medical clinic - where the nurse in charge - big Glenelg and Crows fan looks at him and asks
'' your name'' - player seems a bit put off and gives his name - nurse -
''have you got an appointment ''
''uh yeah the doc needs to look at these xrays''
''ok - umm Mr Cornes? you can take a seat''

Chad Cornes sat down and didnt try and big note himself - but he did expect to be noticed

Been covered before but the Bont is also a big “Don’t you know who I am” bloke anywhere he goes.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind the Dogs. But someone has to let him know they’re not a big market team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back