Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

WOWHD order arrived today after two months. Now just waiting for some German and Spanish orders (which can't be sent yet). Probably order some more vinyl from Osmose - won't need it for my carpark in the city this month so might as well put it to good use.

My Mercyful Fate reissues came yesterday minus the ‘Nuns’ EP. Still waiting on another order from elsewhere, seems like an eternity ago I ordered. Tough times no doubt.

My Mercyful Fate reissues came yesterday minus the ‘Nuns’ EP. Still waiting on another order from elsewhere, seems like an eternity ago I ordered. Tough times no doubt.

Speaking of tough times I just ordered some firewood and may sleep for an hour before lifting. Colleagues are busy taking advantage of the last day to sit in a restaurant and get poleaxed - * that.

Really flogging the 'make them die slowly' at the moment, has grown on me a lot. New fave is the tune based on the old 'bad taste' (peter jackson) flick haha

"My name is derek, and soon you'll be dead...." haha

Must own Ford.
Nah no Fords in the fleet..

Got my parts, fridge is full, enough projects around the house & garage to keep me occupied for a couple of weeks. Possibly have to mask up for a slab run, besides that I'm bunkering rite down, numbers are getting to high for my liking.

Some lite listening....

6585eeba18876ef8d99fddee0709225b.jpg

One of my staff members tested positive today. He caught it on Saturday, not breaking any rules though, and has been away since developing a headache on Tuesday. Our office is being disinfected every Tuesday and Thursday, so twice since he was in. I wasn't anywhere near him on Monday as I'm training new employees atm. Had to do a lot of running around today, identifying anyone he was in contact with on Monday, though. Close contacts have been sent home on full pay pending their own tests.

The guy is a genuinely top bloke. Only seems concerned with the inconvenience caused to everyone else. He wasn't even doing anything wrong when he caught it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opportunity lost.

FWIW, I put it (new GD) on just before but was told “this guy can’t sing” by the 7 y.o so we’ve moved on to Idle Hands.

Haha. Not like Idle Hands‘ vocalist is highly skilled either though. Sounds like you get a fair bit of engagement at home with the music - my boy enjoys playing the drums but other than that it is video games 24/7. Hoping it clicks because he’s going to inherit a fair collection one day.

Haha. Not like Idle Hands‘ vocalist is highly skilled either though. Sounds like you get a fair bit of engagement at home with the music - my boy enjoys playing the drums but other than that it is video games 24/7. Hoping it clicks because he’s going to inherit a fair collection one day.

He is my shadow. Complains if mum puts ‘her music’ on; she just shrugs and laughs nowadays (actually caught her singing the chorus of WASP’s Wild Child in the car the other day). And yes, video games & YouTube 24/7 if allowed....

I remember buying this as a kid with my pocket money & being pumped that I finally owned some real metal..

R-3877634-1347801424-1526.jpeg.jpg

Back then as kid with CD's being $29.95, I would sometimes afford cassettes of albums, had a lot EP's & Singles. I like to keep all that kind of stuff probably just coz of the fond memories I guess.. I've probably got 3 slab boxes full of CDs by now, half a crate of Records (mostly just given to me) & a box of old Cassettes.

I had a look at some of the other records on that dudes ebay page, he asking for thousands for some of them, I had no idea that Metal records could be worth that. I'd be interested to know what the Holy Grail's of Metal releases are & what they're worth!

I'm not a huge collector, but was after this for a good mates 40th who is..

The guy's asking for 3x what I'd have thought or been prepared to pay, I think it was about $50 last time I stumbled across it

Haven’t seen it around for years.

Circa $81 the median discogs price.

What a Saturday night. Take away meal eaten off the bonnet of my car in the Kew Woolworths‘ carpark followed by Storm v Raiders and now music with coffee. Cauldron Black Ram on now - perhaps Ulcerate next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back