Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 7 - Bombers v Dogs Fri July 17th 7:50pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

(Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bellcho lazy ?
You obviously haven’t seen him and Hooksy work that mini moke up and down Chapel st then have you ...

Lol.....Bellcho has had Terry Daniher levels of effort when he dons the singlet in the Chapel St Moke, with similar success rate as TD had onfield too.

Bellcho has had Jay Neagle levels of effort when he dons the sash on an AFL field, with similar success rate as Jay had onfield too.

Hats off to Bellcho. He rates 2nd behind The Great Adrian as the biggest longterm freerider at Tulla.

Beaten by the Dogs in exactly the same way is our previous beltings against them. I think we should give it one more crack, we are bound to get them next time surely. 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 8 years I’d say, big fella. Wouldn’t want to exaggerate things. Good luck to the doggies. Hope they eventually back up 2016 and show up to their next finals game
8 years? Are you seriously claiming the year you finished 9th and made it because of default lol.
I suppose if I supported Carlton I’d claim whatever I can as well.

I did not expect the shootout start to the game with no tackling that was the only way we could lose the game. Once we rounded
up their intercept which was strong early we controlled the game, could not understand the size of their mids and they only got
smaller the longer the game went. Cody Weightman with that check side goal was awesome, quite a long way out. Essendon had
a few players who did not want to be there based on their body language and a few who were exposed by the role given to them.

Yep im the only person in australia who thinks the dogs get a charmed run with the umps..

Nah you’re not.

No granny can be won with a 22-8(4 on the full) free kick count without raising serious questions over umpires succumbing to the ‘pity party of affirmation’....for those perennially challenged supporters.

Especially when the AFL came out and agreed in their own web site..three crucial frees not paid that would have been goals.

Ah well....we know its a semi-rigged comp..let the Special Needs club think otherwise.....it’ll be 50 years b4 the AFL let them win again.

Last edited:
Nah you’re not.

No granny can be won with a 22-8(4 on the full) free kick count without raising serious questions over umpires succumbing to the ‘pity party of affirmation’....for those perennially challenged supporters.

Especially when the AFL came out and agreed in their own web site..three crucial frees not paid that would have been goals.

Ah well....we know its a semi-rigged comp..let the Special Needs club think otherwise.....it’ll be 50 years b4 they win again.

Out on the full are not counted ...

Back