Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Dogs v Pies Fri July 7th 7:50pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there's generally been a fair bit of respect b/w Dogs & Pies fans. I still remember how Collingwood came to our aid in 1989...
Also, we're looking after Adz and Caleb P and the Woods are caring for Lippy šŸ™‚

Also, we have a mutual dislike of Carltank and Essendope!
Absolutely, I will always remember with gratitude how Pies supporters rocked up en masse to the Fightback Rally, having been tin-rattling. Also, Eddie facilitating a sponsor. Credit is due to Essendon supporters who did the same thing. However, both Essendon and Carlton voted to kick us out of the league.

Absolutely, I will always remember with gratitude how Pies supporters rocked up en masse to the Fightback Rally, having been tin-rattling. Also, Eddie facilitating a sponsor. Credit is due to Essendon supporters who did the same thing. However, both Essendon and Carlton voted to kick us out of the league.
Always felt that Eddie has a soft spot for us. His second team? šŸ˜

On your last point, I'll never really be able to have any respect for those two clubs.
Pretty sure WCE voted against us, too šŸ¤¬

Great game, pies are hot when they're on, but gettable I reckon. A few of our gun players back, a few kicks a little straighter .... next time.

My wife was shocked I wasn't cranky after a loss, especially against the Pies. But it was a great game to watch, our forwards are finally gelling, Marras looking great and Flea is always fun to watch for us and the Daicos boys are golden, great to watch.

And umpiring didnt clearly ruin our chances unlike the absurd shepherding ruling against PA.

Good luck Pies, it'll be fun meeting you in the finals ;)

Back