Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - Dogs v Tigers Fri August 4th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your older players are old and your young ones are not much chop.
Fair enough. But let's move from subjectivity to facts eh...

If your mob joined the comp in 1897 then... they won a staggering 13 flags in 61 years. That's phenomenal. BUT over the last 64 seasons they've only won the flag twice.

In the AFL era Richmond are leading your mob in premierships won.

That has exactly what to do with Richmond's decline?

Somebody has an opinion on Richmond, Richmond fanbase look to see who that person supports, to try and get one up.
Yep, seems right.
Because you brought up the daft 37 year drought as if it has some hold on where the club goes now.

If your mob joined the comp in 1897 then... they won a staggering 13 flags in 61 years. That's phenomenal. BUT over the last 64 seasons they've only won the flag twice.

Is this a Collingwood thread is it?

Like I said to your Richmond friend, what has Collingwood have to do with this.
I stated that your old players were old and your young players were not that good.
You go back to 1897!!!!

Nobody deflects like a Richmond supporter.

Is this a Collingwood thread is it?
No. But a Collingwood stated that because Richmond had a 37 drought, that means it will happen again. The question was then put forward, does that mean collingwood will only win 2 premierships in the next 64 years?

Like I said to your Richmond friend, what has Collingwood have to do with this.
I stated that your old players were old and your young players were not that good.
You go back to 1897!!!!

Nobody deflects like a Richmond supporter.
You began by going back to 1980.

Collingwood are the vegans of the AFL world. Want to make everything about Collingwood
Hey don't bring us into this.

It was a Richmond supporter that mentioned and continued with Collingwood.
No Pies supporter has brought us into anything on this thread.
It is a gameday thread, not even involving our team, so why would we?

The run home has the Dogs face Hawthorn, West Coast and the Cats. Would have to think that are pretty safe for finals.

Could be another Bulldogs v GWS final.

Cats v dogs last home and away game could determine if geelong make finals.
Cats with the tougher draw facing current top 8 teams all the way to the end of the season. If they do just qualify it might set up a rematch first week of finals against the Bulldogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Hopper was playing with concussion same as Aliir. But but but the protocol was followed that's the way its supposed to work stammers Richo.

That didn't take long to show what a joke of a rule and process that it is, and how Port have been cherry picked by the AFL for a draconian punishment.
Oh my goodness, wow what an imbecilic remark

At Geelong? Can’t remember when Dogs last won there. Seems like a generation ago, even in the Fogs premiership year

We were unlucky a couple times. One after the siren goal, and one in 2016 we copped like 4 injuries during the game to some key players

Back