Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Pies v Cats Fri August 11th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

While this non-decision is very, very bad - it isn’t quite as bad as the non-decision involving Sydney and Essendon and Rampe shaking the post. That non-decision cost a team (Essendon) the game and affected the order of the final eight.

Regards

S. Pete

Rampe breaking the rules and getting away with it...that can't be right

Great to see such integrity and good sportsmanship with the inclusion of 4 umps this year to our great game.

The AFL truly sets the example for the rest of the sporting world.
View attachment 1771572
Cameron such an honest player too, bless him.
Not even exaggerating, all 3 of those closest umpires should be sacked from umpiring AFL ever again. Absolutely disgraceful non-decision by all of them.

This guys lost it danger had 10 clearances the most 11 inside 50s the most and 3rd for meters gained he was a bull!
No doubt he had a great game last night but his season in total has been pretty average overall nothing outstanding. His body has taken a lot of knocks. I was suggesting finish up this year on a high rather than going on a year to many like Cotch Jack Buddy etc have done.

Has to give both rucks equal oppurtunity.
That can only ever happen if the ball goes straight up. It rarely does when it’s bounced. So one ruckman should seemingly have an advantage over the other is most centre bounce situations.
Therefore, only alternative is to throw it up. Anyway, it seemed the midfielders were slow to adjust. JDG was on the move with no-one even close.

I always wait for the week you barrack for us against a team you despise more, but that week never comes.
And that week will never come. Poor old Christian Boy, AKA Adam H and The Finger has been scarred for life by a match which took place on 2 October 2010.

Just need to keep reminding him of the 16.12 to 7.10 scoreline. Pretty sad that he won’t see his team win a flag in his lifetime.

Don't you dare compare me to that piece of human trash.
Discuss the validity of the pic/umpire's call as much as you like. The childish insults say more about you than me.
Ok, let me spell it out for you because you have trouble interpreting messages.
If you were going to mount a case which could be taken seriously, you would have put the vertical red line through the middle of the number 5 on Cameron's jumper. Anything else is Trump style trying to argue a case which is just plainly not truthful.
Not my fault you interpreted that as a slur on you but apologies if your feelings were hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see such integrity and good sportsmanship with the inclusion of 4 umps this year to our great game.

View attachment 1771572
Quaynor off his mark before play on called. Should’ve been 50 and a shot from the goal line. No harm, no foul

Quaynor off his mark before play on called. Should’ve been 50 and a shot from the goal line. No harm, no foul
Close had already disposed of the ball in that picture. Stop being an idiot.

Interesting to hear Jack Crisp interviewed on SEN this morning. He made a comment about Geelong having more to play for last night than Collingwood.

God help the rest of the competition when Collingwood hit the finals series and finally have something material to play for again...

View attachment 1771572
The funniest part was C Scott at his presser. Hand on his heart he didn’t see it, but he’d been told by people who know football it was all clear and the ball was inside the field of play. What a clown.

I thought it was a bit unusual that Geelong would be allowed to have 4 extra players on the field in such a big game. At least they made them wear yellow so the pies could easily work out where they were. A terrific win in the circumstances

Back