Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Bombers v Pies Fri Aug 25th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the great joys of this century has been Essendon and Carlton being so crap.

Essendon continuing to feed that joy, pity about Carlton spoiling it.

Scott has a lot of work ahead to turn Essendon around. Lucky Dodoro will win Trade Peroid for them - AGAIN!

I do like that those early season soft wins have pushed them out of top 10 territory at the ND

Collingwood can't read too much into last night. Probably going into September with the worst preparation out of the top 4. Injuries to key players and a 2-3 win/loss. Not to mention playing witches hats in the last round.

One of the great joys of this century has been Essendon and Carlton being so crap.

Scott has a lot of work ahead to turn Essendon around. Lucky Dodoro will win Trade Peroid for them - AGAIN!

I do like that those early season soft wins have pushed them out of top 10 territory at the ND
But next season, we know Essendon will be rated by the media as amongst premiership contenders. How do I know? Because they do it EVERY damned year!!!!

I saw an angry Brad on the phone to the bench last night , but his gameplan is terrible . Meandering kicks around the backline in an effort to find space just invites pressure . It’s outdated .

He used it against an average Dogs side and we destroyed them , what did he think would happen against an elite pressure team like Collingwood?

Added to that his backs are so low skilled and fumbly they can barely execute a short pass or mark without looking like they’ll stuff it up .

The game has passed by Brad , just like old mate Bev. It’s not 2015 any more . Top teams don’t give you the time and space to execute your style of play . You’ve got to adapt to theirs .

Collingwood can't read too much into last night. Probably going into September with the worst preparation out of the top 4. Injuries to key players and a 2-3 win/loss. Not to mention playing witches hats in the last round.
bookmarked. Better win that HG advantage or it'll be another flop year.

So says the supporter whose team let Richmond break their premiership drought and deprive us of our Richmond jokes.

But next season, we know Essendon will be rated by the media as amongst premiership contenders. How do I know? Because they do it EVERY damned year!!!!
It’s a troll by the media at this point surely. Genuine piss take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’ll still ask for Reid + next year’s first with Essendon’s first rounder and Heppell.

Wave Hello GIF by Originals

Back