Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Pies v Cats Fri August 11th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1771762

Just watched it.

Comes across as a complete and total knob after saying that.

How hard is it to admit - "yeah that one went our way"? End of story.

Every single footy journalist (only the young ones, the veterans are housetrained by now) should email him the photo and ask if he thinks it's out of bounds.

If that's a bristle, well, I've been under an illusion for many years. Starting Monday at work, I'll be pointing out the continuous bristling that has been going on around me for decades, unaddressed. Make up for lost time with written observations and requests for more professional behaviour. Fck it, why wait, I'll point out the bristles right now with my prickly wife and her abrasive children, not to mention those *ing thorny neighbours.

Not even exaggerating, all 3 of those closest umpires should be sacked from umpiring AFL ever again. Absolutely disgraceful non-decision by all of them.

Except that the central umpires are not allowed to make out of bounds calls. Just as boundary umpires can’t call free kicks.

So the boundary umpire ****ed up. 1 man.

Just watched it.

Comes across as a complete and total knob after saying that.

How hard is it to admit - "yeah that one went our way"? End of story.

Every single footy journalist (only the young ones, the veterans are housetrained by now) should email him the photo and ask if he thinks it's out of bounds.
Or just say "I didn't see it" like Worsfold used to.

Cameron is so silky he almost mesmerises the umpires, it's somewhat understandable but very low quality.

To the umpire that was caught on the ump mic telling Miers after a Geelong goal in the first quarter, “Alls well, ends well” then laughing.

Guess all that is well, will end well HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheats 🤦🏽

Back