Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 20 - Collingwood v Carlton Fri July 28th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 40 38.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm proud of the boys. Good luck either being brought down to Earth or making up the numbers. We've got our eyes set on the big one when we're ready.
Funny how you were more active trolling us on the main board last night and virtually silent tonight except for posting from the safety of your own club board! 🤣🤣

Motlop, Kennedy, Silvagni are vanilla players and won't be missed.

If Cripps and Cerra play, you win.
Collingwood had a taxing and bruising encounter which will take a lot out of them.

Blues by 17 points.
Wow.
Did you place a bet on this???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just saying to you, injury or not, i'm still here.

Carlton on the other hand are blaming injuries before the game starts.
And yet I have heard every excuse under the sun as why Carlton clipped Magpie wings. Can you imagine if Carlton also had the full squad?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Just a bloke who's played more than 3 times the number of games this year alone for the top placed team in the competition than potential All-Australian Caleb Marchbank has played in the last 4 seasons for a team that hasn't played finals in that time.

Glad I could help.
Who?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

twice in a row for murphy, surely he's due for a week ban? kane was not wrong about it.

Please dont laud 'Kane" as he's appallingly egocentric...me me me...look what he's done to Taranto, and young second year player JHF...Yes Murph could stop the stuff that your floppers do but hes a great closer and has fought back from 2 knee recos and lost 3 years of footy, so go easy. Perspective is good

You just keeping repeating yourself. You do realise your team has won like 2 flags in 60 odd years. And have achieved zero in recent times other than some great home and away wins. A bit like StKildas DVD of the ‘winning streak’
Collingwood trolling other teams makes no sense.
Um...bit like the Blues trying to recover from salary rorting and getting smashed by the afl to finally deliver some justice for Collo the cheat...'And have achieved zero in recent times'...you do have a sense of irony, i grant that, well player sir.

Back