Autopsy AFL 2023 First Semi Final (Week 2) - Demons v Blues Fri Sept 15th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 67 33.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 73 36.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What a ripping game. Surprised the Blues got up, but happy for them. Pretty confident that the Lions will get up at home next week.

Yeah we played the pies and lost by a goal. Who'd you guys play? Sydney? Who shouldn't even be playing finals. There's finals and then there's finals.

Played the Dees last night, Danny. Can understand why you've tried to forget about it already though.

cry baby GIF

Devastating loss. 17 behinds. Massive choke. Nothing really went out way. Goal reviews never went our way, 50m penalties against constantly, we hit the post so many times, and costly misses.

Carlton were ok, but we simply couldn't kick the ball through the big sticks. It was just so frustrating. A massive choke.

We were never the same team once Petty went down. Melksham was the cherry on top. Van Rooyen was the cherry on the cherry.

Agreed. Carlton played at their C game level, if we brought our A game would have been 6+ goals. Melbourne brought us down to their level.

Agreed. Carlton played at their C game level, if we brought our A game would have been 6+ goals. Melbourne brought us down to their level.
Impossible. not with Steven May down there owning you guys. He wouldn't have allowed it. In tennis terms, we lost on our racquet but happy for the blues fans to say they made a prelim. but they'll be 5th/6th favourites going into next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll see next week. I'm actually going to go for the blues but they're just making up the numbers. It's a dangerous game when you're relying on other teams to miss shots on goal.
Please , don't go for the Blues. You have no idea about our team , and you're nothing but a pessimistic twat. Take your support elsewhere . Please

We'll see next week. I'm actually going to go for the blues but they're just making up the numbers. It's a dangerous game when you're relying on other teams to miss shots on goal.

Do you think the Dees played a better game against Collingwood or Carlton? Just curious.

Kicked a lot less behinds against Collingwood. Plus 3 of those 8 were rushed behinds so it wasn’t an issue of inaccuracy in that match but more so that some of the behinds were rushed.

Against Carlton 15 behinds. 2 of those rushed. Almost double the amount of behinds with less rushed behinds.

yeah the genes, such a masterful stroke of genius by pies recruiters. No luck involved at all.
Mate Collingwood beat you, and we beat you twice in 5 weeks. You aren't that good. Stop making excuses. You suck, and your team are soft.

Cheap shot kings and laid down last week when Maynard cleaned up Brayshaw, then laid down down against us at the end when the ball was there to be won.

Accept it and move on

This is going to be a fun week. Carlton fans all bathing in the same giant communal bath and gulping up the water. Truly some eyes wide shut stuff going on. Love to see it.
Mate we have nothing to lose, you are the one with eyes wide shut. We have a punchers chance next week. We lose, who cares everyone is still happy. You guys lose? Oh s**t thats a disaster. Good luck

Mate Collingwood beat you, and we beat you twice in 5 weeks. You aren't that good. Stop making excuses. You suck, and your team are soft.

Cheap shot kings and laid down last week when Maynard cleaned up Brayshaw, then laid down down against us at the end when the ball was there to be won.

Accept it and move on

Reported that they were seething about the Maynard decision yet have their own cheap shot kings hitting left, right and centre. Hypocrites if I ever seen it.

Do you think the Dees played a better game against Collingwood or Carlton? Just curious.

Kicked a lot less behinds against Collingwood. Plus 3 of those 8 were rushed behinds so it wasn’t an issue of inaccuracy in that match but more so that some of the behinds were rushed.

Against Carlton 15 behinds. 2 of those rushed. Almost double the amount of behinds with less rushed behinds.
Pretty close. The misses against Collingwood were worse but we played against better opposition. There were more misses against the blues but there weren't any howlers like there were against Collingwood. hitting the post a few times, 2 goal reviews touched on the line, umpiring decisions not going our way. So I'd say we played worse against Collingwood.

Accept it and move on
last time, you needed a goal umpire to make a mistake to win. last night you needed us to kick 17 behinds. You got lucky. Obviously.

Reported that they were seething about the Maynard decision yet have their own cheap shot kings hitting left, right and centre. Hypocrites if I ever seen it.
The Pickett one wasn't a cheap shot. He hit Cripps in the shoulder. Cripps head then whiplashed onto his shoulder which was just unlucky. The punch was just soft.

So you weren't lucky with the petracca goal review. rigghht. or you weren't lucky that we kicked 9.17..righht. so biased.
Dammit!!!! You got me, I can't enjoy last night, next weeks prelim or the GF if we make because danster168 isn't convinced that we deserved to win either game........

Please let me enjoy them? Please? Hahahahahaha you are losing the plot brother

The Pickett one wasn't a cheap shot. He hit Cripps in the shoulder. Cripps head then whiplashed onto his shoulder which was just unlucky. The punch was just soft.
Yeah okay. Like how someone punched actually in fact just "fell down some stairs"

Back