Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Bombers v Pies Fri Aug 25th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Some miserable people here not even wanting Tippa to get chaired off with a guard of honour.

He was no all time great but he still had a good career for someone with his background.

Deserved a good send off.

Last edited:
Some miserable people here not even wanting Tippa to get chaired off with guard of honour.

He was no all time great but he still had a good career for someone with his background.

Deserved a good send off.

He played 132 games ffs. All good if the club want to chair him off or him leading them off the ground, but a guard of honour? They should be reserved for the greats.

A nice send off there for Tippa, not a great way for him to bow out though with a 70 point thumping.

Loved his work over his career though, great cult hero.

Don't know how I've missed that song.. it's definitely a song with words.

This one still probably takes the cake for me in recent-ish times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played 132 games ffs. All good if the club want to chair him off or him leading them off the ground, but a guard of honour? They should be reserved for the greats.

Tell that to the Pies players, they gave him one, he's more respected amongst the players than he is here, he made a big impact despite his career stats

Strange tactic.
How can I make it hard for the tackler to catch me? I know, instead of running away from, I'll run at him. Instead of trying to keep my feet to evade, I'll go straight to ground at the first touch.

Or, the opposite of 99.9% of footballers.
You’re still living in 2022 man. Come join Ginnivan and the rest of us in 2023.

Back