Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Pies v Cats Fri August 11th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a great game, Collingwood are so lethal when they get a run on it’s like a good one two punch each time, so slick and before you know it 3-4 on the board.
Our older players were outstanding tonight but we were beaten in depth Collingwood had contributions everywhere on the field.

Parish will stay at the Bombers.

Dangerfield better off finishing now rather than a season too long like Cotch and JR have done. Agree with the others you mentioned they are plodders.

In the end you won a flag like we did so the next 6 years of pain is worth it in the scheme of things.
This guys lost it danger had 10 clearances the most 11 inside 50s the most and 3rd for meters gained he was a bull!

When’s the last time BOTH teams in the GF didn’t make Finals the following year? Id say never?

It's just one s**t take after another from you 🙄
So we should just ignore his finals record?
His didn't do anything against Geelong last year. In the preliminary final against Sydney, kicked two very early goals and butchered two others in the second half which he would ordinarily kick if he knew it wasn't the be all and end all.

I think he's overrated.
Commentators have talked up as though he'd be a Toby Greene or Dustin Martin if not for injury setbacks. That's a bit of a stretch.

Despite the win, I'm still livid that Cameron was gifted those two illegitimate goals from the pockets. Both were as big an officiating error as you will ever see. The fact that there were two in the one night and that they both benefited the same player begs the corruption question

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or a finals berth
Not sure this barb hurts anywhere near as much as you think it should.
The game is about flags and we got to farewell a great captain with another flag. 2023 is all gravy.

Despite the win, I'm still livid that Cameron was gifted those two illegitimate goals from the pockets. They were both as big an officiating error as you will ever see. The fact that there were two in the one night and that they both benefited the same player begs the corruption question imo
Do we actually know the written rule for it though? If they call play on and your out of bounds and not off your line it’s not called out of bounds?

I am not being defensive I just genuinely don’t know.

Despite the win, I'm still livid that Cameron was gifted those two illegitimate goals from the pockets. Both were as big an officiating error as you will ever see. The fact that there were two in the one night and that they both benefited the same player begs the corruption question

What about the bounce to start the third quarter?

What about the bounce to start the third quarter?
Only bounce better than that centre bounce was the one that eluded Stephen Milne in the last minute of the 2010 grand final.

Is anyone else watching Chris Scott's post-match presser right now?

Journo's are taking the flog to task about Cameron's out of bounds goals and he's not liking it at all 🤣

Anyone watching Chris Scott presser. Guys lost all sense of reality. Juvenile to boo Ollie Henry , GAJ use to get booed. Cool comparison Chris , go wash your greasy hair

Back