Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Dogs v Pies Fri July 7th 7:50pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reminding those who are trying their best to forget. If you're going to make a comment that is not true expect to be fact checked. Pies were owned that night you know

We have had average games but one terrible one which was in round 3... Didn't you lose to Hawthorn 4 rounds ago you absolute donkey? Literally the most embarrassing s**t to hang your hat on

We have had average games but one terrible one which was in round 3... Didn't you lose to Hawthorn 4 rounds ago you absolute donkey? Literally the most embarrassing s**t to hang your hat on
Geez don’t get too wound up, might pop a blood vessel.

Hahaha, says the guy stamping his feet for people to notice his Brions
No one is stamping any feet. I think you need a break from BF Kippy. You seem quite agitated for some reason.

Very happy with the win. Coming off consecutive 6 day breaks including a trip to Queensland. Played a good side and it was pretty clear we got leg weary in the end.
Bring on Maynard, Mihocek, Sidebottom & McStay who all should be available.

Anyone saying the pies have peaked too early is a ******* clown, we are winning but far from doing it with ease.
Probably a little to early to be calling people clowns, especially with the nudes scandal going on. 10 pies go down with that and it could be season over mentally. You’s are definitely peaking, have been at peak for the last 17 rounds, Melbourne and Brisbane game included.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one is stamping any feet. I think you need a break from BF Kippy. You seem quite agitated for some reason.
Yeah, on top chilling in games even when we are 5 goals down knowing when my head hits the pillow that night our points total will have increased by 4, whilst you are in a non Brisbane thread (again) crying for praise over a game that was played in April and then ripping out the "you're so mad" banger because there's not a single fact that doesn't make you look like a clown, lol.. keep trying though.

Another lightwork win, another thread containing blue bus passengers (you sit behind the driver)

Geez don’t get too wound up, might pop a blood vessel.
Yeah, on top chilling in games even when we are 5 goals down knowing when my head hits the pillow that night our points total will have increased by 4, whilst you are in a non Brisbane thread (again) crying for praise over a game that was played in April and then ripping out the "you're so mad" banger because there's not a single fact that doesn't make you look like a clown, lol.. keep trying though.

Another lightwork win, another thread containing blue bus passengers (you sit behind the driver)

Can't wait for that one :)

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 23-16-24 AFL Tables - 2023 Season Scores.png

Probably a little to early to be calling people clowns, especially with the nudes scandal going on. 10 pies go down with that and it could be season over mentally. You’s are definitely peaking, have been at peak for the last 17 rounds, Melbourne and Brisbane game included.
Lol what does 'you's' mean?
I thought Melbourne supporters were rich w***ers that go to private schools. Clearly not you though.

Collingwood is clearly the best team and clear favourite but I just have this feeling they won't win the flag. I feel like they are playing too well too far from finals.
Is there another method to finishing top 4 other than winning that I am not aware of?

Josh will be AA on the wing, but everyone with a brain knows Nick Daicos is the next big thing in the competition. Probz another 3 Brownlow votes tonight, don’t you think?

Couldn’t say, I didn’t really watch the game

did you drool over those pics? Have the tissue box handy?

Back