Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 17 - Dogs v Pies Fri July 7th 7:50pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Our track record against Collingwood in GF’s says otherwise.

Now a QF or Prelim and I’d agree.
I’m not sure that games from 20 years ago have much relevance to track records.

I don't think he posts on the dees board at all, plenty of supporters do that no matter the club lol

He meant their gameday threads on this board I think.. you do have to question him having 16 non Melbourne tops he wears when someone is playing Collingwood though.. and all the non Dees player badges

I don't think he posts on the dees board at all, plenty of supporters do that no matter the club lol
I really don’t know of anyone that posts more in opposition matchday threads than they do their very own club’s matchday ones.

I don’t really venture into the Pies board too often, but I also don’t hang around like a bad smell in other club boards just trolling non stop…

Didn't see the game but suspect Doggies threw their best shot at us with 10 goals between JUH, Cody and Astro, including a couple of late goals to make the scoreline respectable, Pies were a class above again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood 2023 are looking much stronger than the 2020-2021-2022 premiership teams combined.

It would take something monumental for them to not win the 2023 premiership.

Unstoppable!

Yeah but did you know Brisbane beat Collingwood 3 months ago? Did you?? I bet you didn't. Just so you know, they did

Daicos is a dead set gun.
6 clearances in the first quarter alone. Probably saved Collingwood from being absolutely embarrassed after the Dogs shot out of the blocks.

Took it to another level in the third with those 2 goals from 11 possessions.

They shared a stat tonight that he has now collected 25+ touches against every other side in the competition. He has just ticked over 41 AFL games 😂

Didn't see the game but suspect Doggies threw their best shot at us with 10 goals between JUH, Cody and Astro, including a couple of late goals to make the scoreline respectable, Pies were a class above again?
They threw just about all they had at us in the first half before we finally stopped fumbling it and started doing our thing. They strung together a few goals late in the game but it was too little too late.

Nick Daicos starred again, completely turning the momentum in the Pies favor in the 3rd qtr. Quaynor was very important with 8 intercept marks. Took Weightman right out of the game after his hot start to the game. De Goey, Elliott and Pendles also had solid games.

Far from our best. Quite a few players way down on form, but still just too good.

6 clearances in the first quarter alone. Probably saved Collingwood from being absolutely embarrassed after the Dogs shot out of the blocks.

Took it to another level in the third with those 2 goals from 11 possessions.

They shared a stat tonight that he has now collected 25+ touches against every other side in the competition. He has just ticked over 41 AFL games 😂
Just declare him the GOAT now and be done with it...

Yeah but did you know Brisbane beat Collingwood 3 months ago? Did you?? I bet you didn't. Just so you know, they did
Brisbane would be happy with just 2 of Daniher, Hipwood, Cameron and Rayner having a good game. All 4 played out of their skins that night. The battle was lost in the middle though as we were without both of our rucks. Whatever. Not too worried about that game. A lot went their way that night. It happens. I can't wait for another crack at them, here or up at the Gabba!

Don’t let me ruin your night!! Enjoy the wins when it doesn’t count while you can. Never let an opposition supporter on bigfooty dampen your spirits, stay strong and prepare for straight sets. Tune into Wimbledon if you like just to get a feeling for it, no pressure. No pressure what so ever.
Ruin our night? It’s actually part of my post victory routine to jump onto the game-day thread and read the tear-soaked angst from posters like yourself. Do it with a big grin on my face. Such a value add to the overall experience we should put you on our payroll. I suspect I’m not alone in this either. Beautiful stuff :)

Back