Round 8 Trades (Get Gawn or GTFO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKay, McPherson, Day or Egg is the biggest bloody lottery.
Haha tell me about it

I'm picking out of McKay and McPherson, the cheapies

Leaning towards McKay for some reason

Starcevich, Hill, Rivers, Williams
Pickett, Simpson, Bennell, McInerney, McHenry
Comben
Rankine, Cameron, Taylor

Donut in my backs so looking at trading either Hill, Rivers, Williams, McInerney, or McHenry for Doedee to plug the hole.

Which one?

Haha tell me about it

I'm picking out of McKay and McPherson, the cheapies

Leaning towards McKay for some reason
I think I’ve cut Egg due to price.
Still tossing up between the other 3.

I don’t trust McKay’s job security, he was only a late in last week.

I feel like Day and McPherson have better job security and Day’s scoring potential is higher, but his price reflects this... hmmmmm

Surely McPherson. Playing a flanker role rather than KPD.
Valid points, but I already have Laird and Doedee, don't like seeing a 3rd Crows player down back.

Think I'm going to roll the dice on McKay

I think I’ve cut Egg due to price.
Still tossing up between the other 3.

I don’t trust McKay’s job security, he was only a late in last week.

I feel like Day and McPherson have better job security and Day’s scoring potential is higher, but his price reflects this... hmmmmm
McKay came in for Zurhaar, a forward, and played on the best forward, pretty strange. He did a ripper job and I assume it freed up somebody else.

I don't think McPherson's JS is perfect, Jake Kelly was dropped for him, that's almost 100 games of experience. Also how will go with the condensed fixture, lots of injury issues

I'm going with McKay. YOLO :)

McKay came in for Zurhaar, a forward, and played on the best forward, pretty strange. He did a ripper job and I assume it freed up somebody else.

I don't think McPherson's JS is perfect, Jake Kelly was dropped for him, that's almost 100 games of experience. Also how will go with the condensed fixture, lots of injury issues

Good luck mate! May luck be on our side.
I’ve decided on trading in Day, he’ll be scoring for a couple weeks (assuming Hill misses at least a couple), so I’d rather pay a little extra for the higher ceiling he offers over the others.

Good luck mate! May luck be on our side.
I’ve decided on trading in Day, he’ll be scoring for a couple weeks (assuming Hill misses at least a couple), so I’d rather pay a little extra for the higher ceiling he offers over the others.
Best of luck to you as well mate. Yeah makes sense since he'll be starting for you. Whoever I got will be sitting at D8, I have Doedee at D6 and Starcevich at D7, pretty loaded down back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks that way in hindsight, but there were sound arguments for going with Goldstein instead. Post byes last year Goldstein scored almost exactly the same as Gawn and was nearly $100k cheaper. There was also a fitness doubt on Gawn pre round 1 and in the first round he scored badly. He may well have continued to have struggled early if not for the long break. He's gone berserk since the restart, mainly because Melbourne are using him differently by having him play across halfback picking up lots of those juicy points for intercept marks. No one predicted that pre-season. Now he's an absolute must have. At the start of the season he wasn't.
He was always a must have. He’s been in the top 3 SuperCoach scorers for the past three years running. You just tried to find an excuse not to spend the coin. (Which is fine, it just backfired)

McKay 85 point from 5 KOTD touches.
Heard he had alot of 1%ers a FUUU lot of them 80 of them lol.

Just traded in big Soldo of Fortune.
Sphincter has never been tighter.

Just couldn't bring myself to commit to the inefficiency of spend on Gawn in the end.

tumblr_ma2584MqAT1ryatpyo1_r1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back