Official Match Thread S30, R1 – West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Sophistication and Sswans2011 don't belong together in the same sentence.
"SSwans2011" didn't even appear in your quoted sentence you shitgibbon.

Might have to give you some literacy classes before your banter lessons. That'll double the price.

Had enough of hearing about this ****ing virus
Likewise, mate, but it's a bit hard to avoid discussing the Dragons in a Dragons match thread.

It’s especially for you. 😁
VandoHawk why didn't you tell me I was living rent-free in the Dragons' collective brain? This changes everything.

Although I must say, it's a lot less spacious than one would expect for 20+ people.

It was a trap you fool.

View attachment 924719
How many times must I remind you that it's not me? It's your mental manifestation from me.

I'm a bit concerned you have him all oiled up and in his jocks, but you guys do you, I suppose. Poor mental manifestation me is suffocating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times must I remind you that it's not me? It's your mental manifestation from me.

I'm a bit concerned you have him all oiled up and in his jocks, but you guys do you, I suppose. Poor mental manifestation me is suffocating.
SSwans2011, I do give you credit for creating some semblance of activity from the Wonders in the match thread today...but sometimes I honestly think that silence would be the preferred option. Variety is the spice of life, and you've been banging on about the same thing since halfway through the Tittybong Cup. It's time to change it up: this level of monotony is Bomberesque.

SSwans2011, I do give you credit for creating some semblance of activity from the Wonders in the match thread today...but sometimes I honestly think that silence would be the preferred option. Variety is the spice of life, and you've been banging on about the same thing since halfway through the Tittybong Cup. It's time to change it up: this level of monotony is Bomberesque.
I usually just work with the material I'm given. Other than Tittybong when I managed to make myself the centre of attention by simply posting about how great I am, the Dragons seem to be the first team to call me monotonous. That seems to be suggesting something.

Also the Bombers have only been monotonous since they brought in a certain someone. Where was that certain someone playing a few seasons ago? Where did they learn about the SFA? Uh, yeah, mate, you've finally found the problem we've all been aware of for a number of seasons. You're just yet to figure out that your club is responsible for it.

I usually just work with the material I'm given. Other than Tittybong when I managed to make myself the centre of attention by simply posting about how great I am, the Dragons seem to be the first team to call me monotonous. That seems to be suggesting something.

Also the Bombers have only been monotonous since they brought in a certain someone. Where was that certain someone playing a few seasons ago? Where did they learn about the SFA? Uh, yeah, mate, you've finally found the problem we've all been aware of for a number of seasons. You're just yet to figure out that your club is responsible for it.
I'm fairly sure by about day 2 of each match thread, all the other teams will join the Dragons in their rating of you as monotonous. Give em time. They're just waiting for the Dragons to take the lead. As per usual.

I'm fairly sure by about day 2 of each match thread, all the other teams will join the Dragons in their rating of you as monotonous. Give em time. They're just waiting for the Dragons to take the lead. As per usual.
Mate, I was hot property in the off-season. Almost half the teams in the comp approached me. Whether or not I paid an attention-seeking post that resulted in me receiving offers is irrelevant.

I even received an offer from the Bombers captain, despite him lambasting other clubs for trying to recruit Bombers players. And I hear he's usually a man of great integrity, so for him to contradict himself like that is telling.

Mate, I was hot property in the off-season. Almost half the teams in the comp approached me. Whether or not I paid an attention-seeking post that resulted in me receiving offers is irrelevant.

I even received an offer from the Bombers captain, despite him lambasting other clubs for trying to recruit Bombers players. And I hear he's usually a man of great integrity, so for him to contradict himself like that is telling.

I am sure everyone is kicking themselves that they missed such an awesome prospective recruit.

Maylandsman Hatchy1992 Pie 4 Life

Now there is a full forward line to kick a winning score.
Wait, Hatchy1992 is your full forward?

Don't get me wrong, Uncle_Leo, I'm stoked you joined the Wonders. But sounds like the Dragons could use a quality full forward. Then again, choosing between being in a loving relationship with ClarkeM and playing for the Dragons is kinda like choosing between Autumn in Amsterdam and an Adelaide Crows training camp.
I am sure everyone is kicking themselves that they missed such an awesome prospective recruit.

Back to the top 100 most boring, predictable gifs collection you guys have, huh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back