Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are you is the lowest form of conversation.
It really is, isn't it? I had some former admin or something plus some Elton John wannabe pull the same crap on me in some cringe conspiracy thread a few days back.

Just weird, like I'm supposed to know these people?

Sorry I missed the match, between work and AFL Fantasy preliminary finals (my late out replacement was a late out) it's been a hectic weekend. Unlucky Dragons, putting big scores on the board but a bit leaky at the back. I take no responsibility for my lack of defensive running because I got the pill 30 times, and that's a win in my eyes.

Thanks for the thread Wonders. DenieD and damicky you need to work on your attitudes.
Yo, so you copped the LDU late out, traded to Newcombe, then copped that late out too?

Wild week in fantasy lol

Yo, so you copped the LDU late out, traded to Newcombe, then copped that late out too?

Wild week in fantasy lol
Yup. Ended up having to bring in Worpel who got 30 disposals but only like 70 Fantasy. Fortunately my preliminary opponent didn't get online before LDU and copped a zero. Cleared 2500 and won by 120 points or so. But it has kinda ****ed up my plans for the granny, might have to throw a couple of Hail Mary's.

Yup. Ended up having to bring in Worpel who got 30 disposals but only like 70 Fantasy. Fortunately my preliminary opponent didn't get online before LDU and copped a zero. Cleared 2500 and won by 120 points or so. But it has kinda ****ed up my plans for the granny, might have to throw a couple of Hail Mary's.
Classic Worpel game. A bit rough that late out as the game was 2nd last for the round so options were limited. You did better then me at least lol

Next week I think I'm full send on Tex and Matt Crouch, they have the Eagles matchup. Could be a bloodbath.

Classic Worpel game. A bit rough that late out as the game was 2nd last for the round so options were limited. You did better then me at least lol

Next week I think I'm full send on Tex and Matt Crouch, they have the Eagles matchup. Could be a bloodbath.
I nearly brought in Crouch this week, was already thinking Walker as there'll still be a slim chance he can win the Coleman considering Curnow is copping Taylor in the last game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• While overall a quiet day for both players, I'm not sure that what jezzajay did to Knifey Spoony should be entirely legal. - 58m from 41 to 99.
  • While overall a quiet day for both players, I'm not sure that what jezzajay did to Pie 4 Life should be entirely legal. - 14m from 16 to 30.
Apologies to Knifey Spoony and Pie 4 Life...hope i didn't do anything to sordid!

Cracking game...Go Wonders!!
Thanks for showing up Dragons...appreciate it.

It really is, isn't it? I had some former admin or something plus some Elton John wannabe pull the same crap on me in some cringe conspiracy thread a few days back.

So rude, at least tag him if you want to bag him. Elton Johns Wig

Tag me you coward.

And I didn’t use the who are you on you, because I’m not a fan of it. I asked Supersuns if you were new or a name change.

If you’re going to throw s**t around, firstly, get it right, secondly, tag someone when you talk about them.

Gee OOBs are absolutely ******* obsessed with the Dragons aren't they. Pretty embarrassing.
Dw King Tenz, just a couple of washed up losers, don't worry about them.
Gordon Ramsay Bug GIF by National Geographic Channel

So rude, at least tag him if you want to bag him. Elton Johns Wig
Tag me you coward.

And I didn’t use the who are you on you, because I’m not a fan of it. I asked Supersuns if you were new or a name change.

If you’re going to throw s**t around, firstly, get it right, secondly, tag someone when you talk about them.
I would've tagged if I remembered the actual usernames of these people, but you know what? I'll take responsibility anyway, this ones on me.

I just didn't think anyone would come in and read through a match thread on the Monday after the game has already finished involving 2 teams they don't even play for.

The level of degeneracy is higher then I thought around these parts.

Tag me you coward.

So do you have the name of that former admin? Let me tag that mfer in here.

I want everything to be fair and honest 🙏.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back