Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I would've tagged if I remembered the actual usernames of these people, but you know what? I'll take responsibility anyway, this ones on me.

I just didn't think anyone would come in and read through a match thread on the Monday after the game has already finished involving 2 teams they don't even play for.

The level of degeneracy is higher then I thought around these parts.
I was tagged you moron, that’s how I was bought here. I got the alert.

Simpleton

Simpleton
When you have nothing better to say so you call him names :thumbsupv1::thumbsupv1:

I thought you were better than that

Sorry I missed the match, between work and AFL Fantasy preliminary finals (my late out replacement was a late out) it's been a hectic weekend. Unlucky Dragons, putting big scores on the board but a bit leaky at the back. I take no responsibility for my lack of defensive running because I got the pill 30 times, and that's a win in my eyes.

Thanks for the thread Wonders. DenieD and damicky you need to work on your attitudes.
Canadian What GIF

Simpleton
Sad Amazon Prime GIF by The Boys

Man, keep crying.

I didn't tag you in here either. But now that I know you get upset over nothing, I'll tag you every day this week in our match thread with those bum ass rats.

NaturalDisaster come get your boy please.

Sad Amazon Prime GIF by The Boys

Man, keep crying.

I didn't tag you in here either. But now that I know you get upset over nothing, I'll tag you every day this week in our match thread with those bum ass rats.

NaturalDisaster come get your boy please.
You just keep proving how simple you are. I know you didn’t tag me, U2tigers did. That’s why I turned up, otherwise, I’d never have seen it.

I don’t, believe it or not, read every thread.

I do get notifications.

Dumb and Dumber remake will be two pictures of you on the cover.

And post whatever you like m7, you’ll waste a lot of time trying to upset me.

You just keep proving how simple you are. I know you didn’t tag me, U2tigers did. That’s why I turned up, otherwise, I’d never have seen it.

I do get notifications.

In all fairness, the newb was great fun in the thread. He is just learning and no doubt has been poorly coached by the Drags LG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can some idiot post next weeks match threads already so we can leave this shithole of a thread
Oh I agree, I left the thread already until I got drawn back in by people I barely even know. This thread right now is degenerate central lead by that campaigner, Elton Johns Wig and his boys.

I do get notifications.

Keep banging on mate. This is fun, were all having fun right?

In all fairness, the newb was great fun in the thread. He is just learning and no doubt has been poorly coached by the Drags LG.
Coached? You kidding, dude is a natural talent. He's rag dolled damicky and now easily swatting OOBs. He may do some learning along the way as all rooks do, but he's on the right path.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back