Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

3 : 9.46 {rFP} - Pie 4 Life has possession.
3 : 9.51 {rFP} - Pie 4 Life's eyes light up - he fires at goal.
3 : 9.55 {rFP} - You won't see too many better than that. Champagne football.
West Coast Wonders : 9.12.66
Dragons FFC : 11.5.71

Serie A Soccer GIF by JuventusFC

3 : 9.46 {rFP} - Pie 4 Life has possession.
3 : 9.51 {rFP} - Pie 4 Life's eyes light up - he fires at goal.
3 : 9.55 {rFP} - You won't see too many better than that. Champagne football.
West Coast Wonders : 9.12.66
Dragons FFC : 11.5.71

Serie A Soccer GIF by JuventusFC

Forza Juve

Another EASY win to the Wonders. Just super super easy, really. Send the Dragons down to the SPAM League, they might enjoy that society a bit more.

But no seriously, hahahahhahaha suck on that Shagons. Thanks for the week and yeah that sucks for you guys but perhaps a little deserved.

Wonders are the best. Wonders rule. Dragons suck. (Insert more primary school insults in here hehe…)

King Tenz how did you fare in AF this weekend?
Not great. Actually really bad.

2372, dropped from 5 to 11. Oliver ****ed me plus a bunch of other pod type players didn't really perform.

You?

Not great. Actually really bad.

2372, dropped from 5 to 11. Oliver ****ed me plus a bunch of other pod type players didn't really perform.

You?
I'm one of those SuperCoach guys.

MayTheNorthBeWithU fluked his prelim with 2488 though.

I'm one of those SuperCoach guys.

MayTheNorthBeWithU fluked his prelim with 2488 though.
Knocked off the bloke who had only lost one throughout the year and ranked 2500 🤣🤣🤣

Now play my lippy best mate in the GF… it’s going to be a big week.

Knocked off the bloke who had only lost one throughout the year and ranked 2500 🤣🤣🤣

Now play my lippy best mate in the GF… it’s going to be a big week.
With Mills and Short as uniques 😂😂

Sinclair, Touk and Laird got me over the line - last minute trade from LDU to Bont helped too.

Cya Mills but

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I missed the match, between work and AFL Fantasy preliminary finals (my late out replacement was a late out) it's been a hectic weekend. Unlucky Dragons, putting big scores on the board but a bit leaky at the back. I take no responsibility for my lack of defensive running because I got the pill 30 times, and that's a win in my eyes.

Thanks for the thread Wonders. DenieD and damicky you need to work on your attitudes.

Sorry I missed the match, between work and AFL Fantasy preliminary finals (my late out replacement was a late out) it's been a hectic weekend. Unlucky Dragons, putting big scores on the board but a bit leaky at the back. I take no responsibility for my lack of defensive running because I got the pill 30 times, and that's a win in my eyes.

Thanks for the thread Wonders. DenieD and damicky you need to work on your attitudes.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

1. Who are you?
2. Grow up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back