Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You could have said the players are getting molested which is just how Grimesy87 likes it. Would have made a lot more sense than how you put it also.

Give it rest ya m0ng, you're about 6 hours late. Peace was called.

Just talking bout it on fox a second ago, Jack won't get anything for intentionally punching some bloke in the nuts. ANB gets four weeks for a reckless action.

Makes sense. 👍

Just talking bout it on fox a second ago, Jack won't get anything for intentionally punching some bloke in the nuts. ANB gets four weeks for a reckless action.

Makes sense. 👍
Jeepers Lynch just a fine for belting the back of a blokes head lying down aswell. The * is going on at the AFL

Jeepers Lynch just a fine for belting the back of a blokes head lying down aswell. The fu** is going on at the AFL

Itsa ******* joke mate, it's all about consequence these days, nothing to do with the action. I wish they'd throw all the bullshit terminology out.

Itsa ******* joke mate, it's all about consequence these days, nothing to do with the action. I wish they'd throw all the bullshit terminology out.
Surely what Lynch did is worse than the AnB. Punching a bloke who ain't looking compared to tackling someone with no core strength

1. Bont
2. Martin
3. Trac
4. Fyfe
5. Cripps
6. Greene
7. Neale
8. Dixon
9. Oliver ( if he plays like he has the past two weeks could even be higher)
10. Walters
11. Papley
12. Dangerfield
13. DeGoey
14. Andrews
15. Shuey
16. Gawn
17. Kennedy
18. Grimes
19. Whitfield
20. Cameron Jeremy

-------

21. Butler (yes he's been that good)
22. Kelly Tim
23. Kelly Josh
24. Butters ( probably premature but he has top 5 written all over him )
25. Cameron Charlie

Probably missing someone obvious but that's off the top of my head.

Try and rank your current top 20 players in he AFL right now Topkent and others, interested to see people thoughts
* that's hard because do you put someone like Trac over players who have been better over a few years. Also throw a blanket over everyone below about 10

I'd go
Martin
Bont
Fyfe
Trac
Greene
Cripps
Neale
Andrews
Papley
Danger
Yeo
McGovern
Butler
Whitfield
Haynes
Dixon
Gawn
Grimes
Williams
Walters

im taking a fit Dixon at 1 and Neale wouldn't even be in my 20 nor would any other trash rackers. Would take McCluggage over Neale. Walters is definitely in my top 10 bloke wins games and will kick the winner.

im taking a fit Dixon at 1 and Neale wouldn't even be in my 20 nor would any other trash rackers. Would take McCluggage over Neale. Walters is definitely in my top 10 bloke wins games and will kick the winner.
Neale does pad his stats but he is the bloke feeding it out for McCluggage/Zorko/Robinson etc to look good with. Is arguably the best in the comp at that role atm and hits the scoreboard regularly enough to be a bit more than an inside grunt. Probably in the 15-20 range I'd say.
A bit funny how the Brownlow is now starting to favour the stats hogs (Priddis, Mitchell, Neale, Brayshaw in '18) even if their 'impact' per possie is well below some blokes who get 15-20 per game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale does pad his stats but he is the bloke feeding it out for McCluggage/Zorko/Robinson etc to look good with. Is arguably the best in the comp at that role atm and hits the scoreboard regularly enough to be a bit more than an inside grunt. Probably in the 15-20 range I'd say.
A bit funny how the Brownlow is now starting to favour the stats hogs (Priddis, Mitchell, Neale, Brayshaw in '18) even if their 'impact' per possie is well below some blokes who get 15-20 per game.
yeah I didnt say he's s**t or anything I just dont rate him as high as other mids damage wise and there's that many players who can get the ball out and rack up nothing touches. if i was building a team he wouldn't be in it over Kellyx2 Martin Petracca Fyfe Whitfield. I guess my team would be built like a team id love watching over the 400 trash touches we see a game now. yeah ill never understand why the best players are trash users or get it 40 times a game. give me 20 that impact the game

Neale's game has gone to another level this year tbf like Dory said, he hits the scoreboard regular!y. Not flashy but his work rate is first class. You can rely on him to play well evey single week. That should count for something.

Bit of Dane Swan about his game these days.

Saints just lost 13%

It's not just us who have battled off 4 days break now. Collingwood also very average vs Sydney. Going to be interesting to see how Geelong and Collingwood go this week off their respective 4 game turnarounds (although geelong probably had tougher training runs in iso)

It's probably coz every year they do fu** all in finals.
Unlucky not to make the big dance in 2013.
Keeping a team up there for the better part of a decade with a b-grade list (and a few stars) is extraordinary. He's probably the best match day coach in the comp.

Would have him in a heartbeat at the Dees

Unlucky not to make the big dance in 2013.
Keeping a team up there for the better part of a decade with a b-grade list (and a few stars) is extraordinary. He's probably the best match day coach in the comp.

Would have him in a heartbeat at the Dees

Only things he's ever done in finals is when he had Thompson's left overs. Not much different to Leon Cameron honestly and people bag him all the time.

Stephen Wells and the players should be commended more than he is imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back