Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to that game. An absolute shocker. Freezing cold, howling wind and there were only two players on the field even slightly worth watching - Riewoldt and Cameron at either end. Trouble was, the ball didn't get down there too often.

Not a good game to take my NRL-loving mate to for his first AFL game. By half-time he was asking 'When does the Storm game start?'.

I went to that game. An absolute shocker. Freezing cold, howling wind and there were only two players on the field even slightly worth watching - Riewoldt and Cameron at either end. Trouble was, the ball didn't get down there too often.

Not a good game to take my NRL-loving mate to for his first AFL game. By half-time he was asking 'When does the Storm game start?'.
ha ha and doesn't the NRL get good in those conditions

On the day, which happened to be my b'day, I was in Bali. But I spoke to my old man, who also went, and he mentioned how cold it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back