AFL Autopsy RND 16: Pussy Whipped

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think we are in a sh*t position. This year is just done and the players know it.
Nah we stink. Daniher and McKenna probably gone, Hurley and Fantasia cooked, Hooker edging closer to retirement, not even close to looking like a finals-quality team let alone a premiership threat despite all our trade-ins, no coherent system, our skills suck. Found some promising players this year that we need to build around but we're gonna suck for the next few years.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

It’s not all bad guys - I mean, it was only an 11-goal loss and we did manage to kick 5 ourselves. And the boys had a chance to run around and get some fresh air, have a bit of a kick and make some new friends....

Don't forget the participation award.

Nah we stink. Daniher probably gone, Hurley and Fantasia cooked, Hooker close to retirement, not even close to looking like a finals-quality team let alone a premiership threat despite all our trade-ins. Found some promising players this year that we need to build around but we're gonna suck for the next few years.
Honestly Daniher is the only real loss there and that’s if he ever gets back to his best. Anyway, s**t loss can make us seem that bad. I get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who’s gives a s**t about this season anyway. They’re in QLD having a good time. let’s all just relax, just go to a T**ty bar and have a kebab.

Hawkins post-match "Essendon are as good as anyone when they're on we saw that two weeks ago against Hawthorn"

👀
Pretty sure it was Chris Johnson said at half time it wasn't for lack of trying, they're actually going quite well. Glad he's embraced the place but he could've had the same killer attitude 20 years ago woulda been handy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back