Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol

EVW is nowhere near the level of Corr and never has been.

Have you watched Corr? He is more mobile and can play on talls and smalls.

EVW struggles to play on either. EVW is your classic tweener with no tricks or elite traits.
You've been very clear that you don't rate EVW but I'd say my post wasn't clear.. Corr pushes McKay out. We definitely won't be playing Taz, McKay, Corr and EVW in the same backline.
[/QUOTE]
He pushes EVW out. McKay, Tarrant and Corr can exist in the same backline.

Corr is flexible enough to play as a marking back pocket. Especially with sides playing a third tall.

This is a very good pick up if true. Maybe our best since Higgins. I was rapped with Higgins at the time.

Hopefully we get Williams and Finlayson as well. And bring in H Shaw as our defense coach.
If we don't have money in the soft cap but do have enough in the hard cap, why not? Maybe a year deal. He's also very durable even though he's about 34.

Could mentor guys like Hayden and Perez.

We can delist Pittard, M Williams, MacMillian and Atley would be playing VFL.

Don’t be surprised if Heath Shaw hasn’t given us the inside word on Corr either.

While he is a GWS player now he might also have one eye on the future?
Can he help with Williams then? I much prefer him over Corr. Frankly, I don't rate Corr, I think he's a pretty average defender.

Don’t be surprised if Heath Shaw hasn’t given us the inside word on Corr either.

While he is a GWS player now he might also have one eye on the future?

Heath shaw is only a little younger than me, highly doubt he has a future...

Can he help with Williams then? I much prefer him over Corr. Frankly, I don't rate Corr, I think he's a pretty average defender.

saad is one for mine, he has cut us up everytime we play essendon, just could not keep him quite. Saad for 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saad is one for mine, he has cut us up everytime we play essendon, just could not keep him quite. Saad for 5 years.
Would love to also get Saad accross. We'll have a lot of cash in the bank and multiple list spots available.

Would love to also get Saad accross. We'll have a lot of cash in the bank and multiple list spots available.

By the looks of things, corr is already in the bag. If we get corr and one of saad or williams then we are much closer to a flag than we think. 2020 turned out the way it did because of the contract situation becaues most of the playing list are on thin ice hence the morale is very low and most of the players do no know if they will be there. A massive cleanout will allow the actual players we need to emerge and we have already seen that bulk of the players we need are already at the club just a rung below the incumbents. It's the experienced players we have that are letting the club down. It's brad scott's boys really stopping us led by ziebell. Ziebell to step down in captaincy to either tarrant in the interim or to dumont for the medium term with simpkin groomed as the next in line. Getting corr would mean we now have tarrant, walker, corr with mackay as the longterm replacement of tarrant. If brown is to be traded then we will most likely going to ask for 2 first rounder and with pick 2, 9 or 10 and two more in the 10s, we have a really strong hand.

No, fu** no, why do we need this shmuck, who the fu** is aiden corr?

If we get him then daw and durdin are gone, mackay has justed settled in so he has to stay right. If corr comes in does that mean josh walker will be permanent forward as tarrant, corr and mackay will be taking the backline because mackay can't really go anywhere else.
Tarrant was once a forward, not out of the realms of possibilities (Although unlikely)he returns to the fwd line as his brother did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back