Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petrecca no chance. You have to have two good years before the umpires notice you. Equal 2nd line of betting with Boak but I would wager Boak will poll nearly double what Petrecca does

Wish we did have an actual wager on this

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

you are either Trump incarnate or the equivalent of a flat-earther. :eek:
Trump?? Whatever. We cleaned house. Your cocaine user played on for another 8 years and got charged with assault as well before he finished. You're probably one of those Dockers fans who get a half mongrel over a West Coast loss.

What do Gary Ablett, Gary Rohan, Trent Cotchin and Dustin Martin have in common ?

They were center stage in the AFL's mother of all COVID hub breaches

Watch this space, Gill will be sweating bullets when the media get wind of the story!

still waiting...

What do Gary Ablett, Gary Rohan, Trent Cotchin and Dustin Martin have in common ?

They were center stage in the AFL's mother of all COVID hub breaches

Watch this space, Gill will be sweating bullets when the media get wind of the story!
Dunno what they have in common but it's easy to pick the odd man out...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been paid off to keep quiet

A certain individual named Tom Browne tried to bribe me in giving him the info, of which I can only say get stuffed Tommy!

So you are saying that you actually know nothing and were just trying to big note yourself? Spill the beans or just admit that it was BS!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
I heard from a taxi driver that Dustin Martin sits on the back seats of the taxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back