LIVE Picture from inside Adam Treloar's home

Remove this Banner Ad

f777293fbcc114e56fa6bd0cdfb32c91

I actually feel sorry for him, he f’ed up big time but he seems like a decent bloke. If we could afford him I would gladly have him in the side.
i feel a bit sorry for him but don't want him at Richmond

If Collingwood have a better list than Richmond, who has a better list than Collingwood!?!?

Best of luck, campaigner.

I actually feel sorry for him, he f’ed up big time but he seems like a decent bloke. If we could afford him I would gladly have him in the side.

I cant dislike him either after hearing him speak.

Ive let it go. Hope things work out for him actually.

His decision got us Lynch so the bloke is alright in my books.

Footy doesnt necessarily reward nice blokes in that a guy like him is pushed out for a bloke like DeGoey.

Over here we’re having a bit of a good natured tease of Adam ...

... meanwhile on the Collingwood board all hell is breaking loose.

Probably would have been a good fit for our style of play if he’d decided to join us when he had the chance, but now with his (reported) pay packet, and his hamstrings ... sounds like it might be GCS or bust.

I feel sorry for him with how this is panning out. Imagine your employer saying they have no faith in you to do your job because your mrs and kid are 3 hours away for 10 months.

Also speaks volumes of the culture at the Westpac centre.
its an absolute disgrace what theyre doing to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy doesnt necessarily reward nice blokes in that a guy like him is pushed out for a bloke like DeGoey.
Push Treloar out and DeGoey gets a custodial sentence , wouldn’t that make Eddie’s head burst

Agree. Watching him on AFL 360 the last couple of seasons he seems a half decent guy. Fits for us on a lot of fronts.

I'd take him on if Spudwood paid the right amount of salary and if I was confident in his health. However, not sure if those boxes can be ticked.

I'm sure we are investigating......

I think he sounds like the slightly weird kid who tries too hard to get people to like him but just comes across as slimy.

Agree. Watching him on AFL 360 the last couple of seasons he seems a half decent guy. Fits for us on a lot of fronts.

I'd take him on if Spudwood paid the right amount of salary and if I was confident in his health. However, not sure if those boxes can be ticked.

I'm sure we are investigating......
If he's on a reputed $900,000 per season, I can't see us giving him a first, let alone a second look, unless Collingwood picked up a minimum of half his salary. Then we get to the obvious question of where to use him. If players like Caddy, Markov, Ross, Chol, Higgins etc can't break into the side, who of the current GF group would you drop for Treloar. And I do feel for the bloke. It's not his fault the Pies overpaid him and to throw him under a bus on the grounds of being supposedly difficult to coach is despicable. Great leadership Eddie.

Reckon we could cool it on Treloar here? Memes are memes, but you gotta feel for the guy.

Let's be honest, the guy has never even said anything disrespectful about Richmond. Seems like a ripping guy who maybe wouldn't be the best list analyst.

Wish him all the best and hope the pies don't screw him over.

Reckon we could cool it on Treloar here? Memes are memes, but you gotta feel for the guy.

Let's be honest, the guy has never even said anything disrespectful about Richmond. Seems like a ripping guy who maybe wouldn't be the best list analyst.

Wish him all the best and hope the pies don't screw him over.

Why should we let up on him?

He could have been graceful and praised us for our interest in him. Instead he sunk the boots in. He could have been respectful after defeating us by a fluke Grundy goal. He runs his hands through Cotchin's hair in a really disrespectful move.

He embraced this banter and this narrative until it become to painful to bear. Suck s**t.

I aint gonna dance on his grave, he didn't deserve this to the extent Collingwood have disrespected him.

But from our board, on our end, by our supporters, he deserves all the s**t he gets.

Enjoy Collingwood

Why should we let up on him?

He could have been graceful and praised us for our interest in him. Instead he sunk the boots in. He could have been respectful after defeating us by a fluke Grundy goal. He runs his hands through Cotchin's hair in a really disrespectful move.

He embraced this banter and this narrative until it become to painful to bear. Suck sh*t.

I aint gonna dance on his grave, he didn't deserve this to the extent Collingwood have disrespected him.

But from our board, on our end, by our supporters, he deserves all the sh*t he gets.

Enjoy Collingwood

The guy said: "A lot of people might think I'm silly because Richmond have a lot of good players but I think Collingwood have a better list, a younger list, who in a couple of years time can hopefully win a premiership". Pretty measured and reasonable comment in a live interview. If you think his intention there is to disrespect Richmond (rather than simply explain his decision) you've been suckered by the "everything is a scandal" AFL media.

It was a meme for a while to pretend there was some wild grudge but if you internalised what are essentially bigfooty jokes to have actual malice for what seems to be a stand-up guy, that's on you brother.

I do like Treloar, I was miffed at the time that he told Richmond he was coming and then flipped to the Pies without informing us, but we've moved on haven't we?

I do want to thank him for what we can call the Treloar curse (much like the Kennett curse at Hawthorn) for the time he decided to let Cotch know all about it back in 2016...
1603853491221.jpeg

... he was young and cocky, but boy how the tables turned since... they got the better of us in the 2018 Prelim, but 3 flags around it says we've done alright ;)

Seems a nice young fella, if the cards fell our way I'd take him on at Punt Rd.

It is not Adam - it is Collingwood that has failed in this - employer of choice - no way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back