Delisted Former CEO Xavier Campbell - Resigned - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Xavier Campbell: "We didn't get the communication right and we own that. Our intention was to create 'holding position' for the next fortnight.....",
"I'm disappointed the we didn't consult properly and that is our fault..."

He seems to be blaming others for this blunder. Who is he referring to when he states 'we' and 'our'? This to me stinks of a senior manager, trying to cover their own incompetance by blaming people below (or even above) his pay scale.

Xavier Campbell: "We didn't get the communication right and we own that. Our intention was to create 'holding position' for the next fortnight.....",

He seems to be blaming others for this blunder. Who is he referring to when he states 'we' and 'our'? This to me stinks of a senior manager, trying to cover their own incompetance by blaming people below his pay scale.
Royal 'we'.

He seems to be blaming others for this blunder. Who is he referring to when he states 'we' and 'our'? This to me stinks of a senior manager, trying to cover their own incompetance by blaming people below (or even above) his pay scale.
Non binary.

Show this clown the door ffs. He’s a symptom of everything that’s gone south off field the last 4-5 years. He’s incompetent in his role & if we’re fair dinkum about putting the broom through the joint, this has to be the tipping point surely.
He’ll take a job with the AFL before he’s shown the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More purposeful innovation from Campbell. Is it close enough to this year's review that Brasher can just sweep it under?

ahahahahaha that's terrible. Since the football manager is gone I don't see how anyone gets the pin for this except for Campbell. Truly dire stuff.

as for who leaked it. players, their managers, aflpa sources, etc etc. doesn't matter really. it's such a bat**** insane idea that I doubt anyone kept it to themselves when they found out

Guys, the important thing to remember is that XC promotes synergy and directs workflow or something

Yeah, he was only facilitating operational efficiencies so as to improve the operational framework and drive continued business innovation. And yet people get upset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back