Favourite Thrillers and Horror movies

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty much gives away the whole film right there in the movie title lol.

I havent seen it.. but going to google now to find out specific plot.

Was shocking at the time. Still is actually. The director got taken to court because they thought it was real. He was acquitted when the actors showed up.

Green Inferno came out a few years ago. That was Eli's Roth's tribute to it.

Idm movies like that- as long as they are just that- movies.

Re the whole debate over if they trigger/cause ppl to fall into sadism and make it reality im not sure.

I'm not a big fan of stuff like that. I don't know. Just seems lazy more than scary. I guess I prefer the atmosphere and story rather than shock value. The remake of The Hills Have Eyes is a good example. That opening rape scene didn't really need to be there. Was done to make people uncomfortable.

I'm not a big fan of stuff like that. I don't know. Just seems lazy more than scary. I guess I prefer the atmosphere and story rather than shock value. The remake of The Hills Have Eyes is a good example. That opening rape scene didn't really need to be there. Was done to make people uncomfortable.
You misunderstand me i mean idm them in that i recognize their right to be made in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was around $200-250 I think. Something like that. I remember I got that and something similar for The X-Files around the same time.
Was never an xfiles fan but i remember ONE episode that was ******* amazing and scary. A serial killer who could morph/squeeze thru tiny holes????

Was never an xfiles fan but i remember ONE episode that was ******* amazing and scary. A serial killer who could morph/squeeze thru tiny holes????

That's a good one. The episode is called 'Squeeze'. It's in the first season. Has Doug Hutchinson play the villain. He was the actor who played the sadistic guard in The Green Mile. He's a weirdo in real life too.

I should see if i can find season one actually. Before it went all scifi sh*t?

Season one was sci-fi too. It declined a bit after filming moved from Vancouver to LA in season 6. Obviously lots of sci-fi throughout but if that's not your thing there are some great stand-alone episodes too.

Season one was sci-fi too. It declined a bit after filming moved from Vancouver to LA in season 6. Obviously lots of sci-fi throughout but if that's not your thing there are some great stand-alone episodes too.
Well ill look up the non scifi stand alone eps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back