Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone tried to sign up to the $5 Kayo. I've had 4 goes at it but it doesn't work, as soon as I touch the box you enter the code in it goes to sh#t, keyboard covers the box and doesn't let you enter the code.

I wouldn't piss on the AFL organization if it was on fire and had Covid.
If the competition burnt down and was rebuilt from the ashes, it would be far from a disaster IMO... Although in reality the same people who ****ed the original competition over would just come and do the same to the new competition, whilst lining their pockets.

if Australian Rules wasn't such a great game to watch (most regrettably that's starting to become debatable as well) this whole competition would have fizzled years ago.

It's only cheap as a one off for Telstra plebs who no longer will have AFL live.

$5 softens the blow and takes away from the absolute stitch up the AFL just put on the millions of supporters who use the app each weekend.

I signed straight up like a loser. Telstra just tacks the $5 Kayo subscription onto my bill now i think.

It's only cheap as a one off for Telstra plebs who no longer will have AFL live.

$5 softens the blow and takes away from the absolute stitch up the AFL just put on the millions of supporters who use the app each weekend.

I signed straight up like a loser. Telstra just tacks the $5 Kayo subscription onto my bill now i think.
At fair enough

You sure showed them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the story behind him having to give up the account?
Bombers fans got shitty and started doxxing and abusing him so he deleted the account.

So about 15 other people started new 'How Many Days Since Essendon Won A Final' accounts the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back