NO TROLLS Transgender Discrimination AFL Lawsuit

Remove this Banner Ad

Most trans women do not have genital surgery (i.e. they still have an old fella)... which makes the shower situation different than what many others think.

Kate Hallorans latest including:

Organisations should 'lean towards inclusion'

When does inclusion become a form of exclusion?

most people are fully grown adults by the time they come out as transgender.

Once you are already fully grown reducing testosterones wont do much in the way of reducing size by a drastic amount.
It takes more than ten years and at greater levels than one would take to enter the sport.

There is a major issue on a case by case basis of WHEN someone transitioned.

Kate Hallorans latest including:

Organisations should 'lean towards inclusion'

When does inclusion become a form of exclusion?

When 49% of the population are excluded from equal participation in sport to cater to the desires of 0.1% of the population?

I have not heard of a single instance of a trans male even wanting to play sport as a male, let alone making a fuss about it. Although I do know personally (and regard very highly) a trans male who is adamant that he should be able to continue competing against females for as long as his testosterone level is less than five times the usual female upper limit (which in many sports is "low" enough for a trans female to claim access to female competition).

Suffice to say that despite a strong friendship we don't see eye to eye on that point.

Last edited:
Women fought for so long to get their own league and only a few years into it they're possibly going to have to compete against players that were born male.

This is a real slap in the face to women and shows we don't take female sports seriously.

I understand the frustrations of transgenders, but it's just not fair to women to compete against players with a male bone structure, often taller, heavier, more muscle.

Especially now that we know the dangers of CTE.

Hannah Mouncey is over 6 feet tall and weighs 100kg. Hannah can do a lot of damage to 50kg genetic female.

Maybe set a height and weight limit for transgenders wanting to compete in the female leagues. If you are over the limit you play in the men's league. There is no rule that women can't play AFL or VFL.

Maybe set a height and weight limit for transgenders wanting to compete in the female leagues. If you are over the limit you play in the men's league. There is no rule that women can't play AFL or VFL.

How about we try as a society to relearn something we have known as a self evident truth forever (until the last 15 years).

You can't always get what you want?

It takes more than ten years and at greater levels than one would take to enter the sport.

There is a major issue on a case by case basis of WHEN someone transitioned.

I know, I guess what i'm saying is that unless a child was to start the transition young so by the time puberty kicked in they had already suppressed their testosterones than it would be too late for them in terms of reducing their size etc to make to fair for women.

Complicated issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, I guess what i'm saying is that unless a child was to start the transition young so by the time puberty kicked in they had already suppressed their testosterones than it would be too late for them in terms of reducing their size etc to make to fair for women.

Complicated issue.

Everybody forgets that testosterone is only one of the significant sport related advantages of male biology. Some of these are acquired in puberty, some are acquired in the womb, and some are acquired in the womb and then further enhanced in puberty.

In rational and logical terms it's not actually complicated at all.

* seriously, how big of an ego must you have to be 6'3 probably 90 plus kilos playing division two womens football and dominating every single week? Honestly, how can "Hannah" look themselves in the mirror and be okay with that? Just * off and wake up to yourself. Too big, too powerful for the sport, simple. I have never seen a woman wake up one day, transition into a man and then want to play at he highest level possible. Probably because it would incredibly unfair and too difficult and dangerous to play and try to compete. But all of a sudden when a man transitions into a women there isn't any physical advantage and is all above board. Honestly, she should * off and count herself lucky she is allowed to play division two football. Wake up to yourself, mate.

LOL sorry but the fella still has a pecker. Like in what way is he a female? We are going nowhere as a society if we can't even call a spade a spade and a man a man. I feel 10 years younger today, doesn't mean that I am. People like Hannah Mouncey should be getting psychiatric help, not trying to play woman's footy.

Inb4 omg you are such a disrespectful pig.

LOL sorry but the fella still has a pecker. Like in what way is he a female? We are going nowhere as a society if we can't even call a spade a spade and a man a man. I feel 10 years younger today, doesn't mean that I am. People like Hannah Mouncey should be getting psychiatric help, not trying to play woman's footy.

Inb4 omg you are such a disrespectful pig.
Only the incredibly over PC people would have that view.

fu** seriously, how big of an ego must you have to be 6'3 probably 90 plus kilos playing division two womens football and dominating every single week? Honestly, how can "Hannah" look themselves in the mirror and be okay with that? Just fu** off and wake up to yourself. Too big, too powerful for the sport, simple. I have never seen a woman wake up one day, transition into a man and then want to play at he highest level possible. Probably because it would incredibly unfair and too difficult and dangerous to play and try to compete. But all of a sudden when a man transitions into a women there isn't any physical advantage and is all above board. Honestly, she should fu** off and count herself lucky she is allowed to play division two football. Wake up to yourself, mate.

Sometimes I see an U12s game, squeeze in to a jumper and plant myself at FF to kick a few snags.

Sometimes I see an U12s game, squeeze in to a jumper and plant myself at FF to kick a few snags.
Im gonna identify as a women and play cricket for Australia because I am not good enough to play mens cricket. If they reject me, I will take them to court, thats how ******* stupid this whole transgender sports thing is. If you got a pecker, play mens sports, if you dont, play womens. Case closed. Ship off.

K so what happens if Aaron Sandilands tackles Caleb Daniels and hurts him. Does the AFL get sued because a small guy has to play in the same league as a monster?

Caleb Daniel is in the 1 percentile (probably less) for size of male footballers who make it to the AFL level. He has overcome this disadvantage by being skilled in other areas and also a lot of hard work no doubt.

Now think of all the 1 percentile sized female footballers. It's just as hard for them to make it to the top level due to that disadvantage, but it can be done. Introducing natal males into the competition would push those who were the 1 percentiles out completely.

So I guess you've gotta ask the question - which group of people unfortunately have to miss out, bearing in mind the whole reason why separate women's competition exists in the first place?

You're thinking of sex my friend, very common mistake, I'm happy to have educated you

This is true, some people haven't really learned it yet.

Thing is, are competitions like the ALFW designed to be for

Those who are of the female sex, or
Those who are of the female gender?

My take is the former, due to the much cited biological disadvantages to being born a female. If gender is a societal construct with a degree of subjectivity, then should we have separate leagues for other societal constructs, such as race or religion? There used to be such things.

This is true, some people haven't really learned it yet.

Thing is, are competitions like the ALFW designed to be for

Those who are of the female sex, or
Those who are of the female gender?

My take is the former, due to the much cited biological disadvantages to being born a female. If gender is a societal construct with a degree of subjectivity, then should we have separate leagues for other societal constructs, such as race or religion? There used to be such things.

We could always discard the recently invented notion that gender is a societal construct with a degree of subjectivity.

And if the make a wish generation get all huffy about that, oh well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back