Media A Sterge Tonight Special Investigation - Is Harolad's return merely a deflection by the admin?

Remove this Banner Ad

The conclusive evidence is weak correlation, you'd make a terrible scientist
Do you even science bro? I spin weak correlations into conclusive evidence all the time. It’s what we do.

As we saw over the weekend the Sweet FA was abuzz with *redacted* and his comments on *redacted* which lead to *redacted* and then *redacted* because *redacted* couldn't handle *redacted*

Some of the most vocal in regards to the whole *redacted* scandal were the Baghdad Bombers and as tensions boiled, it was noted with interest in the 'Sterge Tonight' newsroom that the admin chose this particular time to announce the return of former Baghdad captain Harolad.

Considering JWS and his return was announced weeks ago this 'announcement' by the admin is nothing short of a crude ploy by the Admin himself to distract the Bombers with the return of their spiritual leader and the experienced team at Sterge Tonight have seen right through it

Some serious questions need to be asked at Sweet HQ

Did the Admin use this announcement as an attempt at smoke and mirrors in order to deflect from his own clubs failings?
and will we be allowed to banter about Harolad's banning if he does choose to exercise his right to return?

I highly doubt the return of a poster would make us forget about old Whats-his-name and that thing he did or didn't do.

Oh, look Haro's back. Cool.

If it's good enough to get me through high school..

I disagree, by standing up to a senior SFA figure whilst standing by my morals, that's an ultimate sign of strength

How exactly is posting a meme standing upto a senior figure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a rhetorical question?

I won a BEEZ off the back of quality media pieces sledging the now admin. Happy to ghost write for you.

You still haven't answered my question.

I am not the puppet friend I am the puppet master

If it's good enough to get me through high school..

I disagree, by standing up to a senior SFA figure whilst standing by my morals, that's an ultimate sign of strength

You think that is standing up to someone? Not editting a meme?

That's it?!?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back