Official Match Thread S31 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

The official title is actually 'dual flag winning full foward wannabe hard nut vegan' get it right mate
Do you fear getting stuck in a lift? I’ve always told my kids if you ever get stuck in an a lift, find out who amongst them are either vegans or vegetarians! You see we shouldn’t eat carnivore! But vegans and vegetarians aren’t exactly the meat eating kind so they can be eaten because they aren’t carnivore ! If we end up against each other on the field, I’ll bring the salt! A quick bite to get me through the game would be welcomed

Do you fear getting stuck in a lift? I’ve always told my kids if you ever get stuck in an a lift, find out who amongst them are either vegans or vegetarians! You see we shouldn’t eat carnivore! But vegans and vegetarians aren’t exactly the meat eating kind so they can be eaten because they aren’t carnivore ! If we end up against each other on the field, I’ll bring the salt! A quick bite to get me through the game would be welcomed

you should seen what I had to do, for a roll of toilet paper, during lock down

View attachment 1078372

I was shocked at first but after re-watching the film, we made that day, I have fond memories. I'll PM you the link
I liked the sign outside a pub during lockdown, "Toilet paper is now a currency - 8 rolls = 1 pizza."

Reminds me of the short sighted dude who found himself stuck in a lift with 10 topless waitresses. He eventually managed to sound the alarm at the 21st attempt.

Reminds me of the short sighted dude who found himself stuck in a lift with 10 topless waitresses. He eventually managed to sound the alarm at the 21st attempt.

I say Phil it was so cold this morning I saw a dog stuck to a fire hydrant.

I called this 18 months ago. A Grammy winner now. fu** yeah!

source.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1078401

SIN CITY SWAMPRATS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 7 v Baghdad Bombers at Abdu Prison

B:
Power Raid - GremioPower - Firestarter

HB: Quadzilla - jackster83 - powerrrrrrrrrrrr

C: FishingRick04 - GotTheGoodes - Nunez

HF: MannumPower - SarahSmiles - Sparkle

F: sataris - Hatchy1992 - Catsnlakers

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - philreich

INT: Gameova_ - LukeParkerno1

Unchanged!!!​
Some people call going early premature ejaculation, Phillip. I prefer to call it good time management.

I failed to see the connection between our stories, but yours was a lot funnier!

I'm just looking forward to using this game as an excuse to drink the real high end liquor, as in the stuff that has been sitting in the safe for 10+ years.

I think only Ant Bear and Power Raid know the combination to the safe. I trust that they haven't been stealthily consuming it over the years.
Hand sanitizer is bad for you. Just sayin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back